Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

Braucht

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini cooper
Steve, my truck went on qc hold in Long Beach 31 days ago could you give it another look ?3TYLB5JN9RT006750k

I refilled your coffee

andymac

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hi Steve.. For starters enjoy the coffee. I appreciate the time you take to look these up. My truck was supposed to be built last Friday. 3TYLB5JN8RT09A984. Nothing has updated and the tracker hasnt shown any change since the 16th of last month. 1) Is it built that you can see? 2) Does it show any new VIN? My dealer has not been any help whatsoever.. Thanks Andrew

Timster

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hi Steve,
Would be most appreciative if you could run a check on 3TMLB5JN8RM10E796.

Thanks,
Tim

Sponsored

Sponsored

Wansen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Hello Steve,

New to this forum and wondering if I may also impose upon you?

My local dealership (in Hawaii) unable to give me any information including VIN (which they tell me will only be available once vehicle is on ship).

Supposedly scheduled to arrive July 15th but they now tell me they aren’t sure.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2024 Tacoma Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status IMG_0212

2024 Tacoma Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status IMG_0212

Wansen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
I wish I could help you with that. Hawaii is on a totally different system than the mainland US. I've never seen a screen like that but it certainly looks legit. If you had a VIN, I could at least find out if it has a national service history which would show when the DCM was activated but I can get no shipping info like I can with the rest of the US.
Thank you for the reply and effort Steve. We hear things like that a lot living in Hawaii.

One of the many prices we pay for living in “paradise”.
Sponsored