Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

Drakka01

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Solar Octane Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Sorry about that. This one is close. It arrived by rail and was released to the shipping company. Just waiting on it to be loaded on a truck to be delivered to your store.

View attachment 11225
Thanks. I'm excited. Just got a call from the dealer letting me know the hold is released and they expect it to arrive next week at the latest.

JED

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
It left Veracruz on the 27th and arrived in New York today. I've run into several that never showed that they were loaded or left that port and mysteriously ended up at the port. Good news, I guess?

View attachment 11224
Hi Steve,

Another VIN follow up request. The build date was 2/19 delivered to Vera Cruz 2/21 and sitting there ever since. You indicated it was not on a QC hold. I'm hoping mine is one of the phantom port deliveries like Taco Pete although this is PA dealership. Fingers crossed!

3TYLB5JN3RT010342

Sponsored

JSWCRNA

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
I just checked and your truck was on the same boat as a bunch of others. I've been checking daily but when these trucks left Veracruz, it didn't register in the Toyota system until the ship arrived in the US. The boat arrived today and has been unloaded and released to the trucking company. Your truck, along with MANY others will be arriving any time between today and early next week.

View attachment 11226
Trainer Steve. You just made my day!!!

JED

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
I would have bet money that this one was on that boat. PA is in the same region as VA, MD, WV and DE so they are all going to the same place. The Boston and NY regions also use the same port. Sadly, this VIN is still in Mexico.

View attachment 11227
No rhyme or reason I guess? Someone said "anticipation is the greatest happiness". I'm starting to wonder! Thanks Steve

Sponsored

JSKRLA

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Taco Sport
Yikes. I think that's the longest I've seen waiting for a ship.

View attachment 11236
Exactly! I've got patience but about to drive me insane not knowing why it has just been sitting there. Thanks for checking. I've been keeping tabs on the "allocation sheet" with it. Maybe it is the "new work truck" for the port at this point!

Bulldog19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Escape
Joined the forum mainly for this thread 😀
Steve….can you check VIN: 3TMLB5JNXRM10F707

My dealer said it’s scheduled to be built 3/29. Just wondering if it’s still on track or not.
Cheers, BD
Can you check this one again Steve? I’m hoping it was built on Tuesday.
Cheers, BD