Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

BarryLimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Taco Limited
Unfortunately, I have bad news on this. Still on hold and has not moved since I ran it last. This is the current status.
View attachment 10777
Trainer Steve Clifford, could you please check on 3TYLB5JN6RT007810 one more time? Hope this is the last time I have to ask. Dealer said the hold was off but that's all the info they had. Thanks!
Sponsored

Drakka01

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Solar Octane Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Sorry about that. This one is close. It arrived by rail and was released to the shipping company. Just waiting on it to be loaded on a truck to be delivered to your store.

View attachment 11225
Ugh. Delivery date moved out another week. Guessing all these coming off hold is causing quite a queue waiting for trucks.

Oh well, it'll get here when it gets here. Just nice to see something moving. Went ahead and ordered my seat covers from Coverking since they have 2024 compatibility now. Plan on keeping this one for a while and I have, collectively, about 200 lbs of dog that love going for rides so gotta protect those seats.

Cgieber1

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
@Trainer Steve Clifford

Hey, Steve

About 2 weeks ago I was waiting for a train and today, it still hasn’t updated my ETA. The VIN is 3TMLB5JN5RM004005. If you have the time could you check it out for me? I appreciate you for all the help and hope you enjoy the coffees :)

Sponsored

Trainer Steve Clifford

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 RAV4 XSE
And to all, I want to thank all of you who got me a coffee. I don't reply to the messages because I have to use Twitter to reply but know that I truly appreciate all of it. I also don't track who got one and who didn't because I don't ever want to make this an obligation on members here.

MarkGee63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Hey Steve,
You checked mine last week would want to see if there was any movement. If you could please check mine 3TYLB5JN2RT008601. Thank you again for all you do for us on here.

Sponsored

Seven5

First Name
Sawan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota
Hey @Trainer Steve Clifford can u check the status of my truck please.
VIN: 3TYLB5JN1RT001672
Want to know if there’s any hold on it or if it’s ready to be delivered.
Sponsored

Last edited: