Sponsored

Toyota Sold 217 iForceMax (Hybrid) Tacomas Year-to-Date

tmac5809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
except this doesn’t match reality.

the largest complaint of the Tacoma has been price then why is it the most expensive ones aren’t sitting?

My thought is if I really want a Tacoma and I'm spending that kind of money, I am getting what I want (even if I don't agree with the pricing).

I see tons of SR/SR5's, but I also see a lot of Sport/OR's with either the Upgrade packages or Premium packages being discounted already.
Sponsored

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra CrewMax
Yea, all the Click-Bait Bitches will be all over that report. Talk to me in a year and lets see how things are going.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Any reason behind the drop in sales? I do not remember any holds or anything last month.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
maybe because their allocation system blows. Just a guess tho.
I agree! Also I do not think that everyone is thrilled with the lack of color production. Seem you can get what you want if it is in white, black, or underground. They get a bulk discount on those colors?

Sponsored

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra CrewMax
I agree! Also I do not think that everyone is thrilled with the lack of color production. Seem you can get what you want if it is in white, black, or underground. They get a bulk discount on those colors?
I just ran those numbers. Not 100% accurate but good enough. All models on dealer lots.

1. Ice Cap: 30.65%
  2. Underground: 21.11%
  3. Celestial Silver Metallic: 20.42%
  4. Black: 15.99%
  5. Blue Crush Metallic: 4.77%
  6. Supersonic Red [extra_cost_color]: 2.59%
  7. Bronze Oxide: 2.16%
  8. Wind Chill Pearl [extra_cost_color]: 1.06%
  9. Solar Octane [extra_cost_color]: 0.92%
  10. underground w/ black roof*: 0.07%
  11. ice cap w/ black roof*: 0.05%
  12. terra w/ black roof*: 0.04%

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Someone just posted that of all the cars manufactured today, 80% are grayscale (black, white, silver and gray). INSANITY.

Sponsored
OP
OP
univurshul

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Someone just posted that of all the cars manufactured today, 80% are grayscale (black, white, silver and gray). INSANITY.
it is insane...but black paint in particular...SMH. Murdered out rigs are still a thing I guess, but coming from a guy whose owned one for 22+ years, the sun does the murdering. Not sure what I'll do if I'm allocated a black TH....

2024 Tacoma Toyota Sold 217 iForceMax (Hybrid) Tacomas Year-to-Date IMG_4883.JPG

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Toyota only started to build hybrids in late April, so they are just hitting dealers now. I imagine they dragged their feet a bit on the halos to avoid having the kind of early production glitches they have had on some of the base trims.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma trd off road
I think they must have severe parts shortages on the hybrid models. I imagine if they could deliver more they'd be selling a lot more of them.
Yea def shortages. My transmission that was supposed to be here July has now been pushed to the right. They don’t have a date in it’s arrival