Sponsored

Trailhunter delivered in TN- making the handoff:

rchrds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter
I picked up my new Trailhunter in Cookeville, TN. On the 2nd of July. Immediately loaded in the cave diving gear and took it off road. The only thing I’ve noticed abnormal (which it may not be) is a light rumble, which feels like tires, but may not be. I’ve got more aggressive tread on my 2004, and it’s smooth on the road. I’m almost to 500 miles now, so I’ll wait and see how it shakes out.

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter delivered in TN- making the handoff: IMG_0510
Sponsored

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Cave diving is literally my worst nightmares combined: claustrophobia and thalassophobia. NO THANKS.

Having said that... congratulations on that beautiful truck. But you need a better hobby, seriously. Now I'm scared for you.

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Cave diving is literally my worst nightmares combined: claustrophobia and thalassophobia. NO THANKS.

Having said that... congratulations on that beautiful truck. But you need a better hobby, seriously. Now I'm scared for you.
thalassophobia...............LOL! I kinda have this and didn't know it. I'm a good swimmer (not the best strokes) but I can stay afloat no problem. But I've always had an uneasiness in deep water. I always want to know what the depth is when I'm on a friend's boat. Weird.
Sponsored