Sponsored

wolfpackwest

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Title says it all. I didn't see a TH-specific thread yet for us to share photos of these out in the wild.

Here's my first test - Took it up to Broken Arrow Trail in Sedona, AZ less than 24 hours after purchasing it. Love this thing.

2024 Tacoma Trailhunters Hunting Trails -- Post Your Pics 🤳 TH Sedona1

2024 Tacoma Trailhunters Hunting Trails -- Post Your Pics 🤳 TH Sedona

2024 Tacoma Trailhunters Hunting Trails -- Post Your Pics 🤳 TH Sedona3
Sponsored

Franko Manini

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Frontier
Sweet. Plain sweet.

OP
OP
wolfpackwest

wolfpackwest

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Second trail in the books - Attempted the Back Way to Sheep Bridge out here, north of Cave Creek, AZ. Unfortunately, didn't think to check one of the up-river Dam flows which had been opened so the water crossing was entirely way too deep. Found out after already crossing a pretty significantly deep section. First pic shows the first crossing. Second & third pics show where we had to stop and turn around - I walked out into the flow and it dropped down to my waist (the trail follows the flow of the water). We all had to turn around and ended up taking the 'normal' way to Sheep Bridge, which is just a ton of rocky fire road. Fourth & fifth pics are of us finally at the Sheep Bridge, which is a reconstruction of a historic bridge that was seasonally used to (you guessed it) cross sheep herds across the Rio Verde. Super cool swimming/camping spot with a rope swing off the bridge, and a hidden hot spring to boot.

The capability of this thing continues to impress me. No issues throughout the day whatsoever, and had a blast.

2024 Tacoma Trailhunters Hunting Trails -- Post Your Pics 🤳 Sheep Bridge 5

2024 Tacoma Trailhunters Hunting Trails -- Post Your Pics 🤳 Sheep Bridge 1

2024 Tacoma Trailhunters Hunting Trails -- Post Your Pics 🤳 Sheep Bridge 2

2024 Tacoma Trailhunters Hunting Trails -- Post Your Pics 🤳 Sheep Bridge 3

2024 Tacoma Trailhunters Hunting Trails -- Post Your Pics 🤳 Sheep Bridge 4
Sponsored