Sponsored

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
I have a date for my truck now. Supposed to arrive July 26th. Any other Canadians have dates?
I’ve heard crickets other than my order is still waiting fulfilment as of June 5th

WhiteLightning

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
Hopefully you hear something soon!
Could the reason why the vehicles carrier in veracruz is sitting outside the port be because of the TH QC hold and is waiting for the go ahead to start loading TH, Pros, and other vehicles? Or just because of the amount of cargo ships already at that port according to marine traffic website?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Spoke to my salesperson yesterday. He said my Pro is built but is now on a hold. He wasn’t sure why. Was scheduled for delivery July 26th and has been pushed to Aug 11. Anyone else hearing of Pro’s on a hold?

Sponsored

Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma TRD PRO
My Ice Cap Pro hit my LA dealer on Tuesday June 18 - must be one of the first around. Landed so quick I am not around to pick it up for a few days - waiting for 1.5 years and now it shows up earlier than expected - crazy
Just curious, what was your production date? I'm also on the West coast and got the call Friday that mines in production.

PCGen4PRO

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
My production date was 5/24 so about 3.5 weeks to hit the dealer in LA

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
I went in to see my salesman Saturday and they had a trail hunter in the showroom, asked to test drive it, he said only if I agreed to buy it, I declined, test drove a base off road, super nice, found a white TRD pro for sale in the province over from me and called as soon as I saw it, it’s already sold and they’ve sold all of their 3 total allocations for hybrids 💀

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
I went in to see my salesman Saturday and they had a trail hunter in the showroom, asked to test drive it, he said only if I agreed to buy it, I declined, test drove a base off road, super nice, found a white TRD pro for sale in the province over from me and called as soon as I saw it, it’s already sold and they’ve sold all of their 3 total allocations for hybrids 💀
Bummer. These things are moving fast. Trail hunter at my dealership lasted about a day. I’d be curious to know if anyone else is hearing their Pro is on hold. I was told mine is.
Sponsored