Sponsored

HardCorTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hi all! In this video I walk you through the TRD Pro grille swap on my 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road. This grille replacement is one of the easiest ways to give your Tacoma a bold, upgraded look that matches the aggressive TRD Pro style. This one has a light bar and amber marker lights or also known as raptor lights. Below are the links to the Grille and Camera Bracket, the video also has additional links in the description. Install is pretty easy, should only take about 3 to 4 hours.

1. TRD Pro Grille
2. Camera Bracket

Sponsored

Duce95

First Name
Big Deezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Offroad
Great write up. I will be following your work. And thanks for explaining the rear plug connector.

OP
OP
HardCorTaco

HardCorTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Reminds me of the one available from Aspire. How would you describe the quality of the materials? Pretty OEM like?
If Iā€™m not mistaken I believe these are the same ones as Aspire offers but they include a few more things for the wiring.

In terms of quality im pretty happy with it. The plastic seems to be OEM like, maybe not as smooth but for $250 I think itā€™s totally worth it.

hemlockz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 TRD Offroad 6MT
Iā€™m glad to see Rave got real about the camera bracket, they were askin $55 I think now down to $30 is much more reasonable. You can also 3D print it for about $15.

Thanks for the video link Iā€™ll be using it soon for my OEM Trailhunter grille and an Amazon hi output light bar. Still figuring out the light bar bracket though
Sponsored