Tri-State roll call

Tacomonkey

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD pro (soon)
North Jersey here, Terra TRD pro. I've seen an ice cap pro and a bronze oxide in my town, but I was in a work truck both times I passed them.
Sponsored

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
North Jersey here, Terra TRD pro. I've seen an ice cap pro and a bronze oxide in my town, but I was in a work truck both times I passed them.
Love that color, haven't seen it in person yet. I see one White Trailhunter on the other side of my town. Still not many in this area.

Tacomonkey

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD pro (soon)
Love that color, haven't seen it in person yet. I see one White Trailhunter on the other side of my town. Still not many in this area.
The bronze oxide looks great in person too and I love the bronze wheels on the TH. Other side of your town huh? My town has two sides, and actually I saw the bronze truck coming down the mountain between sides, you in J Town by any chance? There really aren't, probably because of the markups around here, I drove out to PA and waited 2 months for my truck to avoid paying extra.

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
The bronze oxide looks great in person too and I love the bronze wheels on the TH. Other side of your town huh? My town has two sides, and actually I saw the bronze truck coming down the mountain between sides, you in J Town by any chance? There really aren't, probably because of the markups around here, I drove out to PA and waited 2 months for my truck to avoid paying extra.
I'm not, I'm in Madison. Not sure where/what j town is haha. I also bought in PA through the online broker. I walked out on 2 dealers here that wouldn't drop their markups.

Tacomonkey

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD pro (soon)
I'm not, I'm in Madison. Not sure where/what j town is haha. I also bought in PA through the online broker. I walked out on 2 dealers here that wouldn't drop their markups.
Lol I'm in Jefferson, everyone here calls it J town, about 40 minutes northwest of you. I just got a call from a dealer today that still has a pro sitting on their lot after 2 months because they have it marked up so much.

Sponsored

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
Lol I'm in Jefferson, everyone here calls it J town, about 40 minutes northwest of you. I just got a call from a dealer today that still has a pro sitting on their lot after 2 months because they have it marked up so much.
Please tell me you hit them with the

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Limited iForce Max
Exit 4 checking in.:LOL:
Sponsored