Sponsored

Ventvisor

Suzay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma sport
So I been looking for ventvisors for my double cab and found quite a few. But than one day I found husky liners have outside mount low profile ones. I don’t care for the in channel ones as I had bad experience with them on my 5th gen 4runner. Flying off,don’t fit right and scratching my window causing tint also to peel back from windows being to tight over time rolling windows up/down. Anywho I ordered the husky liner ones and pending delivery all while I just got the avs outside mount originals, which took a month to get to me in Hawaii. Monday the husky liner ones should arrive and I’ll post picks of both. Ps. Ive seen videos of these low profile ones which are the same looking but branded avs and husky from real truck and husky liners.
Sponsored

Vidman

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra,1967 chevelle, 1972 c-10 pro street
Waiting for your comparison on these. I’m interested in some for my 24

Sayleswm

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma limited
So I been looking for ventvisors for my double cab and found quite a few. But than one day I found husky liners have outside mount low profile ones. I don’t care for the in channel ones as I had bad experience with them on my 5th gen 4runner. Flying off,don’t fit right and scratching my window causing tint also to peel back from windows being to tight over time rolling windows up/down. Anywho I ordered the husky liner ones and pending delivery all while I just got the avs outside mount originals, which took a month to get to me in Hawaii. Monday the husky liner ones should arrive and I’ll post picks of both. Ps. Ive seen videos of these low profile ones which are the same looking but branded avs and husky from real truck and husky liners.
I got the in channel ones. I hope it doesn’t hurt my tint. Are the ones you bought stick on?

OP
OP
Suzay

Suzay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma sport
here it is. Husky vs avs. If I could return the husky low pro I would. But they only give credit back and I don’t need anything from there site. I would choose Avs original but no sense to keep it around. Husky, to me either rebranded avs or uses their molds to create there version. I had to shove the plastic piece into the mirror cap (triangle piece) and it chipped my paint. My ocd tells me the husky laser printed name is crooked too.
2024 Tacoma Ventvisor IMG_2623
2024 Tacoma Ventvisor IMG_2624
2024 Tacoma Ventvisor IMG_2625
2024 Tacoma Ventvisor IMG_2627

Sponsored

OP
OP
Suzay

Suzay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma sport
It’s so you can have the windows rolled down a bit when it’s raining and it can provide cool outside air. Here in Hawaii we have bipolar weather and instead of using the ac during the rainy season I use these for that purpose.

OP
OP
Suzay

Suzay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma sport
My wife likes these. They provide ventilation without messing up her hair.

I would still like to see a review of the AVS low profile option though.
I want to say that it’s the same as the one I posted a pic of from husky. Husky just rebranded avs visor. Look up low profile avs visor for tundra.
Sponsored