Wireless charging pad issue

NewtoToyota

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
Here is the link, looks like it went up in price a little bit but I imagine any magnetic wireless charger would work.

Looks like I don't know how to add a link, it only appeared as the amazon logo. It is called Bohuma Magnetic Wireless Charger for iPhone

No real modifications to make it work. Used some double sided tape to secure it in place and angled them so the wires run down toward the bottom of the little cubby. Routed the wires along the molle panel on the passenger side using some black zip-ties to keep them tight and out of the way, then they plug in right at the USB-C ports.

I also use apple car play when I am driving to have a map and music playing. This has been perfect for keeping my phone charging while not having to run a cord to it and find a place to stow it.
Sponsored

SAR Taco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter
Attempting to charge with a pixel 8 pro and experiencing intermittent charging as well. No matter the position or orientation of the phone, it simply will not maintain a wireless charging connection. Turn the span off 2 minutes it would connect and disconnect maybe 10 times.

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
I just bought aftermarket ones and ran a clean install of the wire to still get full function of wireless CarPlay. Stock wireless charger is worthless. Actually when using CarPlay it wouldn’t even charge just lost less.
Sponsored