TRD OffRoad info release date?

zachroman11

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 LX470, '80 Toyota Pickup, '90 RX-7, '21 MX-5
Anybody have a general idea of when Toyota might officially release the TRD OffRoad?
I've got a deposit on one and have been anxiously waiting for any more info on it.
Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I'm #1 in line and got an ETA of next spring, but I live in a fairly small town sooo and they didn't seem all too confident on that date, they just didn't want to give me anything earlier in case.

Is it the iForce Max or just the iForce? iForce is supposed to start production late this year with iForce Max following early next year, that should give you a ball park idea going off of how many are in front of you waiting.

OP
OP
zachroman11

zachroman11

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm #1 in line and got an ETA of next spring, but I live in a fairly small town sooo and they didn't seem all too confident on that date, they just didn't want to give me anything earlier in case.

Is it the iForce Max or just the iForce? iForce is supposed to start production late this year with iForce Max following early next year, that should give you a ball park idea going off of how many are in front of you waiting.
Ha. I meant more like when they'd release official pictures of what they'll look like and have a press car of sorts.
Just a standard iForce. I live in a small town as well and drove two hours to Kansas City to make mine in hopes of getting one asap.
Best of luck to you!

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Ha. I meant more like when they'd release official pictures of what they'll look like and have a press car of sorts.
Just a standard iForce. I live in a small town as well and drove two hours to Kansas City to make mine in hopes of getting one asap.
Best of luck to you!
Ah gotcha lol. Silly me. Need to learn to read more in depth better. I'd love to know the same, dying to see the interior of the OR

OP
OP
zachroman11

zachroman11

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah gotcha lol. Silly me. Need to learn to read more in depth better. I'd love to know the same, dying to see the interior of the OR
Agreed, I would too. The chief engineer said in one of the interviews that they will come with the anodized blue, gunmetal or white trim and I'd assume that apart from that it'll be about the same as the sport. I'm just praying that I can get an OR fully loaded with all the bells and whistles and a 6 speed
2024 Tacoma TRD OffRoad info release date? 20E578A7-2295-424E-9420-AB7749AE04B2

Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Agreed, I would too. The chief engineer said in one of the interviews that they will come with the anodized blue, gunmetal or white trim and I'd assume that apart from that it'll be about the same as the sport. I'm just praying that I can get an OR fully loaded with all the bells and whistles and a 6 speed
20E578A7-2295-424E-9420-AB7749AE04B2.jpeg
I'm assuming white too, I agree, I'm not driving off the lot unless it's fully loaded lol.

Kraygz

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
non hybrid variants will be here by the end of the year. We should be able to build and price and get your build over to your Toyota dealer in August. Delivery should be November/December.

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Small town 2 hours from KC? How close are you to Springfield MO? They could possibly get you one sooner.

As far as the TRD off road, it shouldnt be long, as they have given Youtuber Tinkerers Adventure access to one for a while. So we should start seeing those here pretty quick. The standard Iforce trucks will be hitting dealers by mid December I imagine.

OP
OP
zachroman11

zachroman11

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Small town 2 hours from KC? How close are you to Springfield MO? They could possibly get you one sooner.

As far as the TRD off road, it shouldnt be long, as they have given Youtuber Tinkerers Adventure access to one for a while. So we should start seeing those here pretty quick. The standard Iforce trucks will be hitting dealers by mid December I imagine.
Sweet, I'm excited.
I'm from beautiful (ish) Frontenac Kansas, about an hour and a half from Springfield. I go to KC most weekends to visit my girlfriend though so my dealership up there made the most sense.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue

I was hoping for October.....but really at this point I am more interested in the build and price being up so I can figure out what I want and if it will workout....I could wait another couple of months for the actual truck. :)

Reactions: JB1

Sponsored

JB1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota 4Runner PRO
Best of luck to you!
The Detroit Auto Show is September 13-24, media day is 13-14 so I hope Toyota has a big showing with the new Tacoma there.

https://naias.com/

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
I got an email from Toyota Canada indicating that "updates are on the horizon" and to "stay tuned". Hopefully that means tomorrow there will be new info, as I think the original press release was on a Friday.
Sponsored