Sponsored

2024 Tacoma Hold Status -- anyone's release yet?

eoghanrd

First Name
Eoghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Has anyone who's Tacoma went to hold status had it start moving again?

Mine was built 1/15, went to rail depart 1/16, and has been in hold status since 1/19. Dealership has no idea why, and can't get any indication on when it will move again.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Hold Status -- anyone's release yet? Capture.PNG
Sponsored

Manny991220

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2018 SR5

Mine was built 1/15, went to rail depart 1/16, and has been in hold status since 1/19. Dealership has no idea why, and can't get any indication on when it will move again.

Capture.PNG
Same I have no clue if it can take months or weeks

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento

Capture.PNG
What were the specs of your build?

Sponsored

ProfWildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma(Soon to be 2024 Tacoma)
Mine was built 1/2 and sent to rail 1/8 and put on quality hold 1/16 for 42 days. I haven't heard anything since. It was a black SR5 with premium package built at the Guanajuato plant.

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
Mine was on hold as well, originally supposed to be at the dealership 2nd week of Jan, then put on hold, eta changed to the end of January, then extended until end of February..... then it showed up at the dealership yesterday, picking it up next week. Hopefully, it's a good sign for the rest of you. TRD Sport premium..... good wishes to all who are waiting !!

rylee.jo

First Name
Rylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Looks like all in-transit tacomas have a 30 day hold in my area... any info?

OP
OP

eoghanrd

First Name
Eoghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Looks like all in-transit tacomas have a 30 day hold in my area... any info?
Mine has just passed the 30 day mark since it was put on hold, so I'm hoping to see movement soon.

Sponsored

JSKRLA

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Taco Sport
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Hold Status -- anyone's release yet? Tacoma_Update

I got this from the dealership in Washington State, they said no ETA and almost at 30 day hold. Will sit and wait patiently.......tick tock, tick tock!

Nedloh227

First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Tacoma_Update.jpg

I got this from the dealership in Washington State, they said no ETA and almost at 30 day hold. Will sit and wait patiently.......tick tock, tick tock!
Your Truck depart is 2 days before mine! Had my deposit down since 12/21. Hopefully they start moving soon!

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Your Truck depart is 2 days before mine! Had my deposit down since 12/21. Hopefully they start moving soon!
12/20 for my deposit as well on a Off road premium. I’m kind of concerned that they found a big issue with something in the premium trucks. That’s disconcerting…

Gampy164

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Does anyone have the ability to check this info on my VIN? My dealer is worthless.
There’s not much that the dealers can do. They don’t typically get informed why there is a Q C hold. Believe me, I tried everything to get information on a 2022 Tundra that Toyota had on Q C hold for 5 months In 2022 before I finally took delivery. I spoke with senior Toyota reps, but no one would tell me what was the hold up.

I’m waiting on a 2024 Tacoma TRD OR Premium that was built last week, but put on hold this week. No reason why. The dealer has a Q C hold on all trims of their in transit Tacomas by Toyota. OR, SR5, Sports and Limiteds. Very frustrating!!!
Sponsored