TPMS tire pressure PSI not displaying in dash

JED

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
Tire pressures are not being displayed on the dash but are being shown on the app. ?

Any thoughts?
Sponsored

PaulT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Taco Sport 4WD
Seems to be a firmware glitch. You can select TPMS to display on the instrument cluster. Turn off the truck for a while and at restart it gets replaced by another gauge. I’ve even tried removing all other gauges as options and TPMS gets replaced with a blank. Ugh.

The only pattern I’ve noticed is that TPMS stays selected if the time between drives is short.

BarryLimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Taco Limited
Seems to be a firmware glitch. You can select TPMS to display on the instrument cluster. Turn off the truck for a while and at restart it gets replaced by another gauge. I’ve even tried removing all other gauges as options and TPMS gets replaced with a blank. Ugh.

The only pattern I’ve noticed is that TPMS stays selected if the time between drives is short.
My Limited does exactly the same. Got to be a firmware glitch. Also, if I had changed my HUD position it changes back to the default position at the same time the TPMS does. Hope this gets fixed soon. it is very annoying.

M40A1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD

Yup, I have noticed the same issue with mine. Mine reverts to Trip A or B. Issue happens upon a restart.

ldudiaz

First Name
Lisandro Diaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma RTD Sport

TRD Sport here and mine does the same.

Sponsored

KevinS54

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Just picked up a TRD Sport 2 weeks ago. Same issue.

Has anyone contacted their dealer or Toyota about this yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: JED

RFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off road (soon)
Off road Premium in canada and same issue. Of the 3 different gauge setups I have it only seems to be the tpms one that changes to another or blank. I did notice it blank at start of one drive and then when I switched over it appreaed again.

Sponsored

admo

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma I-Force Max Limited
Just picked up a TRD Sport 2 weeks ago. Same issue.

Has anyone contacted their dealer or Toyota about this yet?
I wrote Toyota. No response.

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Mine is in the app on my phone. Seems to correlate with my pressure gauge, so that will have to do until Toyota fixes the glitch.
Sponsored