Sponsored

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
Finally got the call that my Pro is being built tomorrow. Unfortunately it’s Terra, the one color I did not want. I’m not sure what I’m gonna do.
Shop around. I did and got what I wanted. Ice Cap with red interior. Gotta drive a couple hours to get though, but it’ll be worth it.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Heard from Toyota this morning. My order has been filled with ETA for end of July!

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
Finally got the call that my Pro is being built tomorrow. Unfortunately it’s Terra, the one color I did not want. I’m not sure what I’m gonna do.
Color is obviously subjective but....Terra is the best TRD Pro color outside of the unattainable Lunar Rock lol. Saw the Tundra in Terra and wow. I didn't like Terra at first and then it grew on me, it looks amazing.

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Color is obviously subjective but....Terra is the best TRD Pro color outside of the unattainable Lunar Rock lol. Saw the Tundra in Terra and wow. I didn't like Terra at first and then it grew on me, it looks amazing.
If you want black interior in Canada, you have 2 choices..white or terra. My wife didn't want white :). I wasn't sold on it at first but I really like it now although I haven't seen it in person, so good to know!

mcrwlrpro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Pro, 2016 Lexus ES 350
Same. I didn't care for Terra until I saw a Tundra in Terra at a Whole Foods :ROFLMAO: . I think it's time for me to do a color other than the typical white, black, or gray.

Sponsored

Drunkmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
I was able to secure an underground with red when the initial allocations came out. Will be made may 27th

thankfully with only accessory I wanted which was the bed liner

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
I was able to secure an underground with red when the initial allocations came out. Will be made may 27th

thankfully with only accessory I wanted which was the bed liner
Any confirmation that today is the day most allocations go out? Haven’t heard a thing since September from the dealer here in Canada

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Any confirmation that today is the day most allocations go out? Haven’t heard a thing since September from the dealer here in Canada
Personally hadn’t heard that. Was told by my dealer a couple weeks ago that my order was filled and expected late July. In Canada as well.

Supertech1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
Not sure about Canada, but I’ve been told by a couple dealers, that allocation requests lock on Tuesdays and dealer allocation notifications come out on Fridays every 2 weeks.

I received my allocation call Saturday morning for TRD Pro Terra. It was already built (May 13th) and in route to GST port in Houston. Although I was 1st on their list, I was not aware of allocation until it was already in transit to port. I suspect someone at dealership was considering buying the truck, and it was offered to me after they declined, IDK

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
Not sure about Canada, but I’ve been told by a couple dealers, that allocation requests lock on Tuesdays and dealer allocation notifications come out on Fridays every 2 weeks.

I received my allocation call Saturday morning for TRD Pro Terra. It was already built (May 13th) and in route to GST port in Houston. Although I was 1st on their list, I was not aware of allocation until it was already in transit to port. I suspect someone at dealership was considering buying the truck, and it was offered to me after they declined, IDK
It would just be nice to have more than a weeks notice to move money around etc, 80k cnd doesn’t come out of thin air lol

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro

When are you expecting it to arrive?

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
I wonder how much longer before we start to see hybrids arrive at dealers? I was thinking end of May beginning of June but maybe not?

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
If anyone gets word from their dealer that their Taco is in transit to the dealer, please post and let us know what your build date was. This way we kind of have an estimate of when ours may arrive. My build date was May 16th, but still shows in production. Originally, my dealer advised me it may be here at the end of the month, which I don't think will happen.

Drunkmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
My truck was suppose to be built Memorial Day and is delayed still not built as of right now
Sponsored