Sponsored

808taco

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trd sport MT underground premium
Ecstatic with this truck. Long time 2nd Gen owner to this.

Underground premium MT
MR703 +35 offset
KO2 285/70/17
No lift stock suspension
No rubbing.
Predator steps.

1000001414.jpg

Now this

1000001444.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

guitarist alec

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4X4 Longbed Premium
đź‘€ hard to focus on the beautiful truck, because the background sure looks like Hawaii đź’™

MarineVet6113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD
Looks good! I’ve got a sport as well and was thinking the same wheels but still undecided on tires. I like the KO3 but for now I’m trying to see what I can do with the least amount of weight so have been leaning Toyo AT3 in standard load. Not sure if it makes a big difference but that’s where my head is for the moment. I’m not rushing to lift because I want to see what Dobinson comes out with or what the TRD lift might be like when it comes out. Glad to know those size tires fit well with no lift or rubbing on the sport. Not a lot of pics on sports yet…mostly ORs.

Sponsored

vfracer

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Nice ride. I was in Honolulu, Hilo and Kona a month ago and saw tons of Taco's. But no 4th gens (except at a dealership). Great to finally see one.

OP
OP
808taco

808taco

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good! I’ve got a sport as well and was thinking the same wheels but still undecided on tires. I like the KO3 but for now I’m trying to see what I can do with the least amount of weight so have been leaning Toyo AT3 in standard load. Not sure if it makes a big difference but that’s where my head is for the moment. I’m not rushing to lift because I want to see what Dobinson comes out with or what the TRD lift might be like when it comes out. Glad to know those size tires fit well with no lift or rubbing on the sport. Not a lot of pics on sports yet…mostly ORs.
I agree with you on lifting, its fine as is. For now. About the tires, ive used the KO2 for awhile now on previous trucks and was actually great. Ive searched, measured, and researched since Jan of this year about tire size and wheel offset and crossed my fingers. It worked out quite well.

OP
OP
808taco

808taco

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice ride. I was in Honolulu, Hilo and Kona a month ago and saw tons of Taco's. But no 4th gens (except at a dealership). Great to finally see one.
Thanks. Hawaii is quite famous for princess pavement tacomas. I was lucky enough to actually bag this one.

MarineVet6113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD
Thanks. Hawaii is quite famous for princess pavement tacomas. I was lucky enough to actually bag this one.
If you have some time and don’t mind I wouldn’t mind seeing a few more pics from different angles. Not a lot of sports on here yet especially with same wheels and tire I’m considering.

Sponsored
OP
OP
808taco

808taco

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Removed the air dam, new rims, and bigger tires I went from 18.7 to 15.8mpg. I also don't drive like I'm trying deliver a kidney to the Obama family so that helps.

lcrcam

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport (6MT)
Are those extended thread lug nuts? Or just regular?