Sponsored

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
This thread is to post your Limited Hybrid, Sport Hybrid or TRD Off Road Hybrid allocation information so we can see what is happening with Hybrids across the Nation. Please DO NOT post any Halo allocations here (Trailhunter or Pro) as there are two other threads for those models.

Since the allocation list hasn't been updated in quite some time, if you have a NON-Halo Allocation please post here. I am generally just curious to see how many are rolling out, and when they are expected.

Post the following if you don't mind. Some states seem to be really far behind compared to others so this can help to keep track. And if you get delay notifications, post those up too.

Color
State
ETA
Sponsored

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
TRD off road hybrid upgrade package with moon roof audio and of course mudflaps.. (stupid)
Underground color
Colorado
Mid to end of July is when I was told about two/three weeks ago fingers crossed that's when it comes. I'm also not in a rush if a bunch of add ons get put on it I'll wait till what I want comes in.

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma iForce Max
This right here: My only issue is that I have a committed buyer for my Tundra. I'm also hoping that the truck doesn't get loaded up with "Port Installed Options" and I have to wait for the right model to become available.

OP
OP
Tsturbo

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
My Hybrid Limited was scheduled to be built this week!
Color - Wind Chill Pearl
State - WA State
ETA - 60-90 days. Build week #22 - 05/27/2024 - 05/31/2024

Clean build, no FIO, no DIO and only a hitch ball mount PIO which is a $70 add….can buy locally if needed for half that price and I don’t need as I already have 3. Asked dealer if they could get it removed from PIO. AVS comes standard and no FIO mud flaps added.

Asked dealer if I could add spray in liner, said it was too late in the process as it was scheduled for build this week!! Beyond excited 😊

Last edited:

that_frenchman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium iForce Max
Dealer updated me on Friday that my OR hybrid was set to hit Long Beach port that day, then it gets put on a rail to Arizona where it’s put on a truck outside of Phoenix before dealer delivery in Phoenix. He says it should arrive by the end of the month. It’s getting real!

Sponsored

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
Dealer updated me on Friday that my OR hybrid was set to hit Long Beach port that day, then it gets put on a rail to Arizona where it’s put on a truck outside of Phoenix before dealer delivery in Phoenix. He says it should arrive by the end of the month. It’s getting real!
Which dealer?

that_frenchman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium iForce Max
Another update from the dealer: it arrived at port in Long Beach on the 14th and.. it's been there since. Still waiting to be put on a rail to AZ 😩

James54

First Name
Smith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camrrrrrrry
Deposit down on a 24 off road hybrid
Color Black
Off road Upgrade + 14" screen upgrade
Mudflaps🥱
Moonroof🙃 didn't want, don't mind.
SDM 🛞🩼🛞
ETA delivery late July/Aug ♿

Found through Toyota SmartPath inventory

Curious how much I'm missing out on the ventilated seats, tailgate buttons on the premium pkg

Sponsored

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
We've seen a few TRD Pro and Trailhunter deliveries, but I've seen ZERO posts about delivery of hybrid Sport, OR, or Limited. Anyone get theirs?

YourOnlineHero

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner
We've seen a few TRD Pro and Trailhunter deliveries, but I've seen ZERO posts about delivery of hybrid Sport, OR, or Limited. Anyone get theirs?
Visalia Toyota in California has a TRD Sport hybrid Tacoma sitting on the lot for 4 days, but I’m still waiting for a TRD PRO to eventually arrive. Curious as to what everyone else has seen on dealer lots.