Sponsored

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
I bolt the spacer to the top of the strut then bolt that into the upper strut tower. You will see that the lower shock mount is now rotated about 45° off. Insert a long 3/8 extension into the lower shock bolt hole and give it a twist until the bolt hole aligns with the lower control arm holes.
Whether it's an extension used in the shock or something else, I can guarantee you that this is how most people are installing these.
Sponsored

watkins303

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Sport
Anyone know if there is a way to get just a slight amount more height out of the lift kit so there is no rear rake? I'd like it to be actually level with the rear or just a very slight amount higher in the front.

I'm not seeing any options yet to get about a 2.0 lift in just the front.

Last edited:

webshot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
just installed the 1.5” readylift leveling kit. All stock besides leveling kit. Looks great to me. Still a slight rake which I prefer and now it doesn’t look slammed in the front like before. Install was easy but a bit annoying to trim the OE strut top mount bolts. All in it was maybe 40 minutes, but I’ve installed a lot of these kits before.
IMG_8941.jpeg
Did you have to get an alignment after the install?

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
Did you have to get an alignment after the install?

Yes...

The dealer installed my level kit before I arrived to pick it up, and they did the alignment. I was their first 2024 Tacoma, so they had to calibrate the machine.

I once put a gussted idler arm on my 85 2wd on my own, never did the alignment before the trip to Arizona (Parker 400) and it chewed up my Mud's from Wisconsin.

2024 Tacoma ReadyLift 1.5" leveling kit for 2024 4th gen Tacoma now available thumbnail_20240317_074333

CsousaNH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Will the ReadyLift 1.5 leveling kit work with a limited with AVS? The RC one will not. Any suggestions on a leveling kit that will work with the limited with AVS? I do not wish to purchase a coil over system and I am not taking the truck off road, just on some snowy conditions and dirt roads in NH. I just like the look without the signifiant rake. :)

Paul85

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport Blue Crush