Life Long GM owner, Now owns 2 Toyota's

Fly-by-Night

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Upgrade Package, Underground
Ever since I was 16 I have been a loyal GM owner, 3 cars and 4 trucks. My last truck was a 2012 GMC Sierra, pictured in the background. A few months earlier my wife and I bought our first Toyota, a Corolla Cross XSE Hybird and we love it. So when I was looking to down size from a full size truck the Tacoma top on my list. Though I did look at GM but was more impressed by the Toyota in the end. I will say it was hard to let go because for 12yrs and 145,000 mile that truck was great truck with no problems. As I did with the Corolla Cross I walked into this truck. I went to the dealer to see the color Underground. Test drove a black TRD OR but didn't want a black truck. That's when the salesman, the same one that sold me the Corolla Cross handed me a the spec sheet for the TRD Sport in Underground sitting at the port with an ETA of 25 Jun. The salesman took the time and went over what the different was between Sport coming in and the OF he had on the lot. I put money down to hold it so I got the first look. The truck came in on the 28th Friday afternoon and I drove up and bought it. Picked it up on Tuesday morning when all the prep work was done, window tint, Toy Shield, Paint protector, and state inspection.
BTW the Black TRD OR I test drove was sold 2hrs after my test drive
2024 Tacoma Life Long GM owner, Now owns 2 Toyota's IMG_20240702_083701417_HDR
Sponsored

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Congrats. Get the air dam off and the bed mat in and you're set!

OP
OP
Fly-by-Night

Fly-by-Night

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Within 10 mins getting it home a 10mm socket, impact drive, and 9 bolts later the ugly thing under the bumper was removed and looks better
2024 Tacoma Life Long GM owner, Now owns 2 Toyota's IMG_20240702_100125907

OP
OP
Fly-by-Night

Fly-by-Night

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. Get the air dam off and the bed mat in and you're set!
Need Mud guards, Tonnau cover, bed mat, and looking for some power running boards

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Need Mud guards, Tonnau cover, bed mat, and looking for some power running boards
Just a heads up. Fred Anderson Toyota has the Tacoma bedmat for $110 shipped during their July 4th sale. I couldn't buy it at a local dealer for anywhere near that price. Got mine about a month ago after the Memorial Day sale. Must add it to your cart to see that price.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fly-by-Night

Fly-by-Night

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a heads up. Fred Anderson Toyota has the Tacoma bedmat for $110 shipped during their July 4th sale. I couldn't buy it at a local dealer for anywhere near that price. Got mine about a month ago after the Memorial Day sale. Must add it to your cart to see that price.
I think I'm going with this. Saw a video on this beadmat on YouTube and found it on Amazon with great floor mats
2024 Tacoma Life Long GM owner, Now owns 2 Toyota's Screenshot 2024-07-06 13.24.41

Bannedname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Thanks for this. Picked one up.
Sponsored