Sponsored

earlfo

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lexus 350
FINALLY! Going to pick up my Trailhunter tomorrow in TN. Salesman sent me this picture of it on the truck arriving at the dealer today. Can't wait!

tempImagea2xYZB.jpg

Updated with delivered photos:

Amazing! I am so overjoyed with my purchase. I keep going outside to look at it. Better in person too.

tacoma-1-jpg.jpg

tacoma-2-jpg.jpg

tacoma-3-jpg.jpg

img_5047-jpg.jpg

img_5049-jpg.jpg

img_5048-jpg.jpg

img_5042-jpg.jpg
Very nice. You'll enjoy that...
Sponsored

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
FINALLY! Going to pick up my Trailhunter tomorrow in TN. Salesman sent me this picture of it on the truck arriving at the dealer today. Can't wait!

tempImagea2xYZB.jpg

Amazing! I am so overjoyed with my purchase. I keep going outside to look at it. Better in person too.

tacoma-1-jpg.jpg

tacoma-2-jpg.jpg

tacoma-3-jpg.jpg

img_5047-jpg.jpg

img_5049-jpg.jpg

img_5048-jpg.jpg

img_5042-jpg.jpg
Niceeeee!! Looks great. Congrats :)

quick question for ya since you have the dclb: is your factory payload 1245 like it says in the manual that’s posted online? Thx

OP
OP

realdealy37

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter
Any first impressions?

How's the drive? Enjoying the intake sound? :p
I could not be hoppier. Keep thinking of excuses to go drive somewhere. I haven't loved a car this much since my first ever car. Seriously! In Love

Sponsored

Taconatron

First Name
nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 tacoma
It looks like another TH without a moonroof. I’d call that official. Not complaining, it’s just odd to me that every build sheet I’ve seen shows them having moonroofs.
Because they are expecting roof racks to be put on. Prolly just another “unique” thing to them.

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Because they are expecting roof racks to be put on. Prolly just another “unique” thing to them.
Yeah I am pretty confident the TH will not have the moonroof as an option, which I am grateful for. It wont do much good for those who are loading these things up other than to introduce noise from the rack/cases on top.

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter Bronze Oxide; 2018 Audi S5 tuned

tempImagea2xYZB.jpg

tacoma-1-jpg.jpg

tacoma-2-jpg.jpg

tacoma-3-jpg.jpg

img_5047-jpg.jpg

img_5049-jpg.jpg

img_5048-jpg.jpg

img_5042-jpg.jpg
So you’ve had it for a week-ish now how do you like it? Any new noteworthy things or new pics? I’m on a 2 - 3 week countdown for mine and looking for some new material haha.

Taconatron

First Name
nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 tacoma
Waiting to see when they iron out bugs in first run.. Very interested to see impressions of gas mileage and towing from new owners.. Disappointed in what I have heard so far with mileage and smaller gas tank.. My 2008 4Runner got 21mpg on our trip out west in Ma/June.. 7000 miles.. our range is about 450 miles..
They have been pretty clear that the hybrid wasn’t for the mpgs. You can’t be mad about that. The tank size is disappointing tho.

Kdbradley85

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR MT
Waiting to see when they iron out bugs in first run.. Very interested to see impressions of gas mileage and towing from new owners.. Disappointed in what I have heard so far with mileage and smaller gas tank.. My 2008 4Runner got 21mpg on our trip out west in Ma/June.. 7000 miles.. our range is about 450 miles..
I had a gen 3 which had a larger gas tank. The gen 4 gets about the same or better mileage per tank as I was getting in the gen 3 Taco, and the hybrid should maybe do a little better than that, in theory. When I really baby it on the highway, I can easily and consistently get 350+ miles per tank with 3 gallons left in the tank (stock wheels and tires). Also, it's cheaper to fill up! 😇 Keep in mind, the Trailhunter weighs more with the extra armor, has slightly larger tires (I think they're 33"), and has the slip-stream of an outhouse.

Sponsored
OP
OP

realdealy37

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter
So you’ve had it for a week-ish now how do you like it? Any new noteworthy things or new pics? I’m on a 2 - 3 week countdown for mine and looking for some new material haha.
Couple weeks in and I have absolutely no regrets other than I haven't been able to drive it enough. It is the most bad ass looking truck I've had and everyone comments on it. It drives and handles great

YOLOYO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Got a link to the inserts? or do those come stock?

2024 Tacoma My Bronze Trailhunter arrived & delivered (in TN)! img_5049-

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
Not to steal this threads thunder, but picking up my TH tomorrow!!!! Can’t believe I got it