Silver Limited Part Number

mrgooden

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
I have no idea why the idiots ordered my truck with black limited emblems on the doors. Does anyone know Toyota's part number for chrome colored Limited door emblems?

Richard
Sponsored

OP
OP
mrgooden

mrgooden

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Which is why I said I don't know why they ordered it like that.

Richard

Sponsored

Sagebrush

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
When I told my dealer what I was looking for, I told him what I wanted and didn't want added. And that's what's coming. They add stuff to run the cost up.

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited

Richard
You get what you get, sometimes it is factory installed, sometimes it is port installed. I blame you for not paying attention to the spec sheet or seeing it under view inventory on the Toyota website. You really should take a little more effort when spending that much money🤦‍♂️

And you cannot order a Tacoma FYI. Educate yoursel, isn’t that why you joined this forum?

Gurvy522

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
If it's the accessory blackout package I believe they're just adhesive plastic overlays. It should be chrome underneath.

Try a heatgun and see if you can pry the overlay off slowly. The front emblem should be easier than the limited badge on the side. I agree that the black Toyota badge looks weird with the chrome grille. But it all comes as a set, so if it's on the maroney, they probably put on all the overlays that come in that package.

OP
OP
mrgooden

mrgooden

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
If it's the accessory blackout package I believe they're just adhesive plastic overlays. It should be chrome underneath.

Try a heatgun and see if you can pry the overlay off slowly. The front emblem should be easier than the limited badge on the side. I agree that the black Toyota badge looks weird with the chrome grille. But it all comes as a set, so if it's on the maroney, they probably put on all the overlays that come in that package.
Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Richard

OP
OP
mrgooden

mrgooden

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
You get what you get, sometimes it is factory installed, sometimes it is port installed. I blame you for not paying attention to the spec sheet or seeing it under view inventory on the Toyota website. You really should take a little more effort when spending that much money🤦‍♂️

And you cannot order a Tacoma FYI. Educate yoursel, isn’t that why you joined this forum?
I saw the emblems when I purchased the truck. Yes, I also saw the blackout package on the sticker, which is why I didn't bring it up to the dealer and I am looking to find replacements. Since it was the only Limited available, I grabbed it. It was the color I wanted. Unless a computer somewhere picked random options, I am sure someone somewhere ordered it like that.

Richard

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
So the Toyota blackout items are an overlay over the chrome, you should be able to peel them right off.

OP
OP
mrgooden

mrgooden

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
So the Toyota blackout items are an overlay over the chrome, you should be able to peel them right off.
Thanks, I tried with a heat gun today as Gurvy recommended. The entire emblem wants to lift off. When I get the Illuminated grill badge, I'll just take them off and see if I can separate them then.

Richard

OP
OP
mrgooden

mrgooden

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
In the event anyone else has the same issue I had. The part number I found was 75427-48020. Found them on Amazon, $29. It was impossible to take the black off, at least for me.

Richard

2024 Tacoma Silver Limited Part Number 20240730_155537
Sponsored