Sponsored

Hood Insulator

Tacoscott24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
I recently installed the hood insulator on my 24 SR5 DBL CAB. I gotta say it definitely in my opinion quietened it down. I still hear the turbo and the direct injection rattle sound but it’s a lot quieter than before. I got it for 250.00 to me it was worth it. At least now people riding with me don’t cringe when I’m accelerating. Plus I turned off the fake engine noise and left the noise cancellation active.
Sponsored

Rocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trd w/upgrade
I recently installed the hood insulator on my 24 SR5 DBL CAB. I gotta say it definitely in my opinion quietened it down. I still hear the turbo and the direct injection rattle sound but it’s a lot quieter than before. I got it for 250.00 to me it was worth it. At least now people riding with me don’t cringe when I’m accelerating. Plus I turned off the fake engine noise and left the noise cancellation active.
Where did you find one for 250?

OP
OP

Tacoscott24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
Where did you find one for 250?
I ordered it from the Toyota app from Winston Salem North Carolina they were running a Labor Day special and I got free shipping to the house. They didn’t originally want to ship it but I had proof that it was supposed to ship for free. So after putting up a little bit of a fuss they agreed to ship it.
Sponsored

Last edited: