Free backseat subwoofer to good Taco !

TexasBlueCrush

First Name
bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4th gen TRD Sport 6MT
I never wanted the subwoofer that appears to come with every 4th gen TRD Sport. I would rather have the extra storage space. My 2nd and 3rd gen TRD Sport Tacos didn't have this speaker behind the backseat and I had all kinds of room for my prepper stuff, booze, and bottled water. Has anyone removed their behind the seat speaker and if so, how did you do it ? ? ?

2024 Tacoma Free backseat subwoofer to good Taco ! IMG_9377

2024 Tacoma Free backseat subwoofer to good Taco ! IMG_9380

2024 Tacoma Free backseat subwoofer to good Taco ! IMG_9075
Sponsored

Last edited:

fightforfood247

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma trd off road
I never wanted the subwoofer that appears to come with every 4th gen TRD Sport. I would rather have the extra storage space. My 2nd and 3rd gen TRD Sport Tacos didn't have this speaker behind the backseat and I had all kinds of room for my prepper stuff, booze, and bottled water. Has anyone removed their behind the seat speaker and if so, how did you do it ? ? ?

IMG_9377.jpg

IMG_9380.jpg

IMG_9075.jpg
you want to remove the subwoofer and gain inches of space and then what?

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR

IMG_9377.jpg

IMG_9380.jpg

IMG_9075.jpg
Snack supply is strong here!

How well do m&MS hold up in a car in Texas heat?

This photo dump for audio upgrades has pictures of the sub getting removed. Not sure what it will do to your audio with it out.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ngPxb6VVYJSzKWYT9
Sponsored