Sponsored

Toyota is really dragging their feet on the 2025 Tacoma Info....

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Probably trying to work out all the issues plaguing the ‘24 model year so they don’t give the ‘25 model year the same black eye?

Personally I’ve paused my purchase for that reason and would consider other brands if they had crew cab/longbed configurations. Not a fan for the lack of rear legroom on the 4G either, so I’ve been on the fence even before the transmission issues were front and center.
Sponsored

CrispyTacoLover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma and 4Runner Off-road
Good news for you, but mine was built on 8/10 and still sitting in Mexico. My dealer isn’t expecting it for another month.
What’s special about your Trailhunter? They are for sale all over the USA. What color do you want?

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
What’s special about your Trailhunter? They are for sale all over the USA. What color do you want?
Trailhunters are hard to get right now in a lot of regions. Even more difficult is the 6’ bed. Yes there’s markup shops with THs on the lot. The MSRP shops have waitlisted the fk out of this truck.

Sponsored

CrispyTacoLover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhunters are hard to get right now in a lot of regions. Even more difficult is the 6’ bed. Yes there’s markup shops with THs on the lot. The MSRP shops have waitlisted the fk out of this truck.
I just looked around again on cars.com. Setting price aside, it appears every color they make are available in the 5’ bed.

@dunder, can you provide specifics on the truck you are waiting on?

dunder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Trailhunter, '25 MB CLE53
Nothing that I know of. Mine is Celestial Silver. I just did an inventory search with a radius of 100 miles which includes PA, NJ, NY, and MD and I can confirm that there’s is one TH on a lot and maybe up to three more at dealers that say it’s in stock, but don’t have real pictures of their trucks. My dealer claimed it was on their lot with a generic pic back in August.

dunder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just looked around again on cars.com. Setting price aside, it appears every color they make are available in the 5’ bed.

5ft bed, mud flaps, bed liner, dash cam, tail gate logo

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH

Looking for THs on cars.com…?

Call on those listings and let us know how that goes.

dunder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Might be time to start looking for another deal. What color do you want and what general area do you live in? Be happy to see if one is close by.
Thanks for the offer, but I checked my nearest 77 dealers and can confirm only one TH on any of their lots. I wouldn’t want to travel further than that. I’m just waiting patiently… and guessing why it’s taking so long: QC hold on the snorkel, QC hold on the GVWR sticker, and finally since my VIN is only 50 above the cutoff for transmission TSB, maybe a transmission fix too.

Sponsored

CrispyTacoLover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing that I know of. Mine is Celestial Silver. I just did an inventory search with a radius of 100 miles which includes PA, NJ, NY, and MD and I can confirm that there’s is one TH on a lot and maybe up to three more at dealers that say it’s in stock, but don’t have real pictures of their trucks. My dealer claimed it was on their lot with a generic pic back in August.
There are a couple of silver ones on dealer lots. They appear to be unsold. Neither is close. Might be worthwhile to call the sales GM if you are willing to travel.

=========

https://www.clintontoyota.com/new/T...ORCE+MAX-71850b99ac18488319dc72201ebdd052.htm

https://www.toyotaofclermont.com/in...lhunter-4wd-4x4-double-cab-3tylf5ln4rt004180/

dunder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are a couple of silver ones on dealer lots. They appear to be unsold. Neither is close. Might be worthwhile to call the sales GM if you are willing to travel.

=========

https://www.clintontoyota.com/new/T...ORCE+MAX-71850b99ac18488319dc72201ebdd052.htm

https://www.toyotaofclermont.com/in...lhunter-4wd-4x4-double-cab-3tylf5ln4rt004180/
I appreciate your looking on my behalf, but was burned by an out of state purchase in the past that took years to get my title straightened out.
Sponsored