Trailhunter interior lights not turning on

Biggs1975

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Hey everyone, This morning I got into my truck and almost all of the interior lights were not on. Has anyone else experienced this? It was hard to see the climate control knobs, the camera view, swayybar disconnect, along with the rest of the buttons in that area. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I haven’t looked at the fuses yet nor do I know their location but wad going to start there.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Biggs1975

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Didn't look into this yet but this started on Saturday morning. I looked down at my climate control and everything was black. I touched the knobs for defrost and the display was different than I was used to seeing. I just thought maybe it was a glitch. The 14" display was acting strange also- disconnected from Android auto several times. This had never happened before either. I will definitely look into the dimmer and look into the fuses. It may just end up at the dealership for them to solve.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Biggs1975

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Turned the brightness all the way up and checked all the fuses under the hood and rear passenger seat- all the fuses were good and turning the brightness up only brightened up the dash display, not the climate control area or the camera views / sway bar disconnect area buttons. I guess it will need to go in to the dealership to be looked at.

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Yep - definitely dealer time, which usually sucks.

That sounds pretty serious to me. Good luck.
Sponsored