Another satisfied Beat Sonic customer!

TacoMagic

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5 4x4
Just installed a Beat Sonic amp in my 24’ SR5 w/ factory stereo.
WOW! Huge difference for a five minute install.
$300 really elevates the system and sounds loads better than my 21’ TRD w/JBL system.
Can’t wait to get my new dash and door speakers in. Highly recommended mod.
Sponsored

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Wow glad you like it. You are probably the first to give it such rave reviews. Everyone else has stated it is slightly better and to temper your expectations when buying and installing it.

OP
OP

TacoMagic

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5 4x4
I wonder if they are adding it to a JBL system. I realize there’s no replacement for a good solid amplifier, but this does give me a little more headroom for volume as I can’t really take the volume over 50. Once I replace the speakers and do some sound deadening on the doors and floor pan, I think I’ll be really happy.

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Just installed a Beat Sonic amp in my 24’ SR5 w/ factory stereo.
WOW! Huge difference for a five minute install.
$300 really elevates the system and sounds loads better than my 21’ TRD w/JBL system.
Can’t wait to get my new dash and door speakers in. Highly recommended mod.
Glad to see a positive review and the price is right on the Beat Sonic amp. Have you figured out yet what speakers you will use? I also plan to add sound dampening mats, which has worked well for me in the past.

Quickreply1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That’s awesome. Glad to hear it. I really debated buying the beat sonic amp myself, but felt the price was a bit high so opted to do it on my own. I have the base audio system.

I installed the least expensive, well-rated compact amp I could find (Sony XMS400D). I’d say for the reviews Ive seen on the beat sonic, the Sony has a pretty similar impact on audio performance after install. I bought the speaker output harness from taco tunes so was able to install without cutting any factory wires. Saved me maybe $130 bucks and took some extra time to solder in to the amp harness. In retrospect, I really could could’ve gone with either option and been satisfied.
Sponsored