Sponsored

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Hey all, I figured it was time to share this project of mine.. modeled after the ARB TH at SEMA. Fell in love with it and decided I wanted one too. I won’t be installing the full bed rack, as I’m not a real overlander,, just an avid off roader that camps in a regular tent on the ground. These are my “before” pics, before I get it in the woods and break some stuff.

IMG_9066.jpeg

IMG_9067.jpeg

IMG_9068.jpeg
Sponsored

gofastdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Tacoma OR, '08 Mazda MX-5, '20 Volvo V60
Love your graphics. I've been thinking about what I could do that might give the truck some visual pizzaz without being too gaudy. I hadn't previously seen any images of the SEMA truck but you've done a great job making it your own.

OP
OP
StreeTaco

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Love your graphics. I've been thinking about what I could do that might give the truck some visual pizzaz without being too gaudy. I hadn't previously seen any images of the SEMA truck but you've done a great job making it your own.
Thanks, I appreciate the kind word sir

TrustButVerify

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Hey all, I figured it was time to share this project of mine.. modeled after the ARB TH at SEMA. Fell in love with it and decided I wanted one too. I won’t be installing the full bed rack, as I’m not a real overlander,, just an avid off roader that camps in a regular tent on the ground. These are my “before” pics, before I get it in the woods and break some stuff.

IMG_9066.jpeg

IMG_9067.jpeg

IMG_9068.jpeg
Has that cool breakup pattern like a World War I battleship.

Going outside and actually camping (esp dispersed) in a tent makes you more of an Overlander than 3000% of all "overlanders."
Sponsored