Sponsored

Buying OEM Toyota Parts Help

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
This post is meant to be informational and I hope someone with some Internts know-how could help with an idea.

Information: OEM Toyota parts can be purchased from autoparts.toyota.com. During Checkout you have to select a dealer to buy the parts from. Some people will select a local dealer to get parts.

Almost every dealer has a different default discount running most the time. These can range from no discount up to 30% off (sometimes more).

For example - My 3 local dealers (all within 7 miles of me) have 15% off, 8% off, and 0% off on parts.

If I can not ship the part I will always buy and pickup from my 15% off dealer. If the part is shippable I will almost always buy from... Fred Anderson Toyota 500 miles away. They usually have the highest discounts on parts that I have seen and free shipping on orders. Non shippable items will show as such at checkout.

Even better, you can get site wide discounts during major sales (holidays, etc.). This can be added to the default dealer discount. The full discounts will be shown at Checkout. I hope this can save some people money!

An idea: Since all of these discounts are viewable online is it possible to make discounts searchable somehow without manually selecting a specific dealer? I do not know how to automatically pull info from websites in that way. Maybe someone with more knowledge of web design could chime in.
Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Usually I just google the part number and look at the results. Most of the results have the price in it.
2024 Tacoma Buying OEM Toyota Parts Help 1726611033287-al

2024 Tacoma Buying OEM Toyota Parts Help 1726610975075-b1

glency

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 tacoma
My complaint is that the dealers generally charge way too much for shipping.

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
I got an OEM bed mat, $110 shipped to Midwest, and a skid plate (OR version) from Fred Anderson, cause they had the best price.
Sponsored