Sponsored

geonerdist

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road/2007 Nissan Xterra
Hmm, my rear 60% fit pretty well, headrest covers are so so, but good enough. It was hard to install the 60% side correctly though. I'm not real picky about the rears, I just throw riding gear back there all the time, so I just want protection from that and dog vomit, lol.
That’s good to know. Maybe I need to spend some more time working on the 60% side. How did your holes line up for the steps?
Sponsored

Kdbradley85

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR MT
I meant to say a 10% discount lol. Let us now how your return or exchange process goes through Costco

geonerdist

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I reached out to Coverking regarding the fitment of the back seat back rest covers and they had me "field destroy" them, where I took them off, cut them in half, and sent them a picture. After some back and forth with some various photos they are replacing them. Hoping the new ones fit better and the hole for the seat strap thing lines up.

benjedi420vt

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Upgrade 6' bed
I reached out to Coverking regarding the fitment of the back seat back rest covers and they had me "field destroy" them, where I took them off, cut them in half, and sent them a picture. After some back and forth with some various photos they are replacing them. Hoping the new ones fit better and the hole for the seat strap thing lines up.
Please update when they come in. I just picked my truck up on Saturday and have two kids going to camp daily...sure fire way to keep the truck clean!

Currently, am using a giant John Deere outdoor blanket that covers...well everything!

Sponsored

geonerdist

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I received my new back seat covers for the back rests. Their customer service really made this easy. They definitely did a redesign. However the head rest covers they also sent were just as bulky as my previous ones. The fit is definitely better, I think I just need to spend a little more time on the 60% side, I currently have a bulge there. However the biggest update is there is a much nicer hole for the button for the strap to hold up the bottom seats and it lines up nicely!
2024 Tacoma Coverking custom neoprene seat cover review IMG_1622.JPEG

2024 Tacoma Coverking custom neoprene seat cover review IMG_1623.JPEG

benjedi420vt

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Upgrade 6' bed
Thanks for your reply...so would you say you're happy with them now...rather they will protect the seats and still be functional for folding down and for kids to sit in?

geonerdist

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for your reply...so would you say you're happy with them now...rather they will protect the seats and still be functional for folding down and for kids to sit in?
Yes I’m pleased now. Everything is perfectly functional and I think they’ll protect the seats perfectly. Especially if you’re able to buy them through Costco at the $349 price. I would be just a little less pleased if I paid the regular full price which I think is close to $700.

Kdbradley85

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR MT
After a month and a half of having these seat covers, I've decided they aren't so bad lol. I was originally pretty upset at the fitment of the rear seat covers, so much so that I was ready to return the whole set. While the rear seat covers themselves are still disappointing (especially for the cost), they work. With the cover for the rear-center headrest, which was unusable, I just decided to remove the headrest altogether. I will almost never have a fully loaded back seat, and taking out the headrest gives better visibility out of the rear window anyway. The other two headrest covers fit well enough. The front seats, I'm very pleased with. They've "broken in", I guess, and they actually look fairly decent; almost like the stock seats.

I've also taken a few road trips with my dogs, and these seat covers clean up very nicely. The only minor gripe from the standpoint of cleaning up after the dogs is the hair. One is a large, white American Bulldog, and his hair has a way of weaving itself, magically, into the pours of almost any fabric. It still manages to get stuck in some of the areas where the neoprene is stitched together and can be a little difficult to remove from these areas, but it's not that bad. His hair being white makes it easy to spot. My other dog is a pit-bull mix and her hair is nowhere near as stubborn and cleans off the seats very easily. The shorter and courser the hair, the more difficult to clean up (no surprises there). Anyone who owns a dog with this type of hair already knows this! They both drool quite a lot, and with these covers being waterproof, I can just take a wet cloth and wipe down the drool spots to leave the seat covers looking brand new. The back sides of the front-seat headrests are the prime target for big 'ol globs of drool lol. If you have dogs, these seat covers are not a bad way to go. Dirt/mud and grime from my clothes is easy to clean off the seats as well.

If you're able to find these things at a nice discount (through Costco), I'd say they are 100% worth it. I paid almost full price for them, and yes, I wish they were better, but for the time being, I'm happy with how they've performed. I'm sure within another year or so, there may be a ton of other options. At the time when I bought mine, there really weren't many to choose from. The main lesson I've learned so far here is to be more patient. With the 4th gens still being relatively new, and me wanting to get my truck exactly the way that I want it, patience is almost a requirement with owning these trucks. It's only a matter of time before we're swamped with different aftermarket products of all types.
Sponsored