Sponsored

Does the Toyota app not have scheduled start?

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
I wake up for work at 3 am for work and pretty much piss and brush my teeth and I’m out the door. It’s nice to have one less thing to do in the morning. Don’t know why that bothers you.
I figured it was a one off situation. Didn't bother me at all when you get up but the app does not have scheduled start.
Sponsored

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
I don’t think there is anyway to do the seats and wheel. But if you go in the app and slide up where the start button is and go into climate, you can set the temp and front and rear defroster to turn on when you use remote start.
The only thing I can do on the app is adjust cab temp. Nothing about front or rear defrost. I guess the only thing I can do is preset everything before I turn the truck off.

OP
OP
DillyCrack

DillyCrack

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
The only thing I can do on the app is adjust cab temp. Nothing about front or rear defrost. I guess the only thing I can do is preset everything before I turn the truck off.
That’s weird. Is the Canadian app different from the US one?

2024 Tacoma Does the Toyota app not have scheduled start? IMG_4049

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My says Custom Climate Settings..but all I have is the sliding temp setting.

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s weird. Is the Canadian app different from the US one?

IMG_4049.png
I was looking at the app last night...and now I have the front and rear defroster options. I must have got an update?

Sponsored

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And I just remembered...on Friday evening my wife and I went to the hospital to see a friend. When we got on the highway I realized the radio wasn't working...no sound and volume control d did nothing..display unresponsive. Saturday everything worked but I notice the tone controls had reset to the mid position. It now seems the sub has a bit more punch...might be the placebo effect.

OP
OP
DillyCrack

DillyCrack

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
And I just remembered...on Friday evening my wife and I went to the hospital to see a friend. When we got on the highway I realized the radio wasn't working...no sound and volume control d did nothing..display unresponsive. Saturday everything worked but I notice the tone controls had reset to the mid position. It now seems the sub has a bit more punch...might be the placebo effect.
Definitely had to be some type update. Not sure how any of that works
Sponsored