Good news on replacement front windshield

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Anybody heard of a PPF for a windshield to prevent cracks? I ask because a reel popped up on my IG where someone complained of constant chips and cracks on their windshield so they put on a protection film much like PPF but for windshields? Seems genius and wondering if anyone has done that and if not, why not? I, too, am worried about dings on the windshield and often avoid following big rigs for that reason.

That would be neat but I can't see PPF on a windshield being all that great. PPF scratches fairly easy and with debris from windshield wipers and what not the glare from the sun will make it look like a rave eventually lol
Sponsored

sugammadex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD PRO
I had a crack for almost 4 weeks. There are no after market windshields available yet as too new. Safelite ordered directly from Toyota. Got OEM windshield last Friday and installed Monday. I dont understand why you had to for 2 days for install as I have the video rearview mirror etc and my truck was done in 3 hours with calibration
Hello fellow gasman! Worked in the CVICU at Ruby before going to CRNA school!

JSWCRNA

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Cool. Where are you now? I live in Parkersburg and work hour north in Cambridge OH. CRNA only practice.