Heat defrost on windshield

NHbest

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Is it just me but on the 2024 Tacoma I have to have the heat on the floor with the defrost on windshield? I want to have heat coming out from up top but not on my feet.
Sponsored

Richm

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
My OffRoad has a seperate button next to the rear window/ mirror defog that you can push for full defrost on windshield.

Sponsored

fightforfood247

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma trd off road
I have an off road. A button near the rear view mirror. I’ll have to look for that as well. I might of missed that.

fightforfood247

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma trd off road
Ok so I just checked. If you cycle through mode the only defrost that will pop up is feet with defrost. But if you just click the front defrost. All the fans on the windshield go and it doesn’t have the arrow down for feet. Idk if that makes sense. But I don’t have a button near a mirror

Kjc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR
I think he meant near rear window defroster button there is one just for the front..
No feet all air to the windshield

Sponsored

Richm

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Ok so I just checked. If you cycle through mode the only defrost that will pop up is feet with defrost. But if you just click the front defrost. All the fans on the windshield go and it doesn’t have the arrow down for feet. Idk if that makes sense. But I don’t have a button near a mirror
Button on the heater control panel….. next to the button for rear window/ outside mirror defogger
Sponsored