Sponsored

vfracer

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
I received notice this week they are delayed.

>>Hope this email finds you well.
We regret to inform you that the floor mats are delayed due to customs inspection, and we expect the mats to be back in stock 7.29-8.2, 2024.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Dear Customers,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Due to customs inspection, the products that were originally scheduled to arrive at the warehouse on July 15th, 2024, will be delayed to the period from July 29th to August 2nd, 2024.

We understand that this delay may cause some disruptions to your plans and we truly regret that. Regarding the compensation plan for this delay, please check your email and our customer service colleagues have sent you message. They will be in touch with you to handle and resolve the issue.

We value your business and are committed to ensuring that this situation is resolved as smoothly as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.
Any issues please just contact: [email protected]

Best regards,
Lasfit Team

Wh1t3Rabbit

First Name
Rafal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 2x4 Premium Sport 6' bed
For those curious, Amazon has them available to ship in Prime. I asked for a refund and have ordered through Amazon, so I'll have them at my door tomorrow.

wutheck

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
For those curious, Amazon has them available to ship in Prime. I asked for a refund and have ordered through Amazon, so I'll have them at my door tomorrow.
Do you have a Amazon link? I only see them for the 3rd Gen.

EDIT. I found them. https://a.co/d/4w7Kb0D

Last edited:

Odzter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Go with triple a liners, available on Amazon. Got mine yesterday. They’re made of the same material I believe.

Sponsored

Madmez

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav
Yea kinda sucks amazon gets them first. How are they looking?

Wh1t3Rabbit

First Name
Rafal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 2x4 Premium Sport 6' bed
So ... they are a pretty good brand to deal with, honestly.
I asked to have my order cancelled and ordered from Amazon, which came next day.
The quality is an EXACT FIT, down to the centimeter, and they're perfect. They go all the way to the door sills, they cover the entire floor and in the back they cover the area between the seats with one big piece that covers the entire back.

Highly recommend, y'all.

Madmez

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav
I asked to have my order cancelled and ordered from Amazon, which came next day.
The quality is an EXACT FIT, down to the centimeter, and they're perfect. They go all the way to the door sills, they cover the entire floor and in the back they cover the area between the seats with one big piece that covers the entire back.

Highly recommend, y'all.
I did the same thing. Passanger and back seats fit perfect, except for driver. The area in the center console leaves and finger gap opening, I can shift it slightly right but then it leaves like a finger gap by the rest foot area by the door. I did leave it outside for a few hours in 80 degree temp. Hopefully it settles in. I agree they feel and look nice.

bigd9247

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150

Highly recommend, y'all.
Are they a stiffer material like the Weathertechs or soft rubber like Husky Liners?

Sponsored
OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
🥳Toyota Tacoma 2024 Floor Mats and Bed Mats Have Arrived

Dear Customers,

We are excited to inform you that the Toyota Tacoma 2024 Floor Mats and Bed Mats have all arrived. We will be working diligently to dispatch your orders within the next two days.

First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the delay in logistics. We understand that this may have caused some inconvenience to you, and we are truly sorry. We are extremely grateful for your continuous support. In the future, we will strengthen our logistics monitoring to prevent similar issues from occurring again.
On the other hand, if it is possible, we also hope that after you receive the goods, and you can actively provide feedback on our products. We are constantly absorbing customer feedback and optimizing in subsequent product updates. For instance, some customers mentioned that they installed D-rings on the vehicle bed for transporting large goods. Our product department has received this feedback and is currently optimizing. It is expected that the next version will reserve the rear buckle positions for customers to facilitate your transportation needs.
Toyota_Tacom_2024-Updating Version.png

(Note: This display is a sample, not the final version of the product)

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding. We look forward to serving you better in the future.

Best regards,
Lasfit Team

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited, 2023 Wrangler 392, 23 X5 M50i
🥳Toyota Tacoma 2024 Floor Mats and Bed Mats Have Arrived

Dear Customers,

We are excited to inform you that the Toyota Tacoma 2024 Floor Mats and Bed Mats have all arrived. We will be working diligently to dispatch your orders within the next two days.

First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the delay in logistics. We understand that this may have caused some inconvenience to you, and we are truly sorry. We are extremely grateful for your continuous support. In the future, we will strengthen our logistics monitoring to prevent similar issues from occurring again.
On the other hand, if it is possible, we also hope that after you receive the goods, and you can actively provide feedback on our products. We are constantly absorbing customer feedback and optimizing in subsequent product updates. For instance, some customers mentioned that they installed D-rings on the vehicle bed for transporting large goods. Our product department has received this feedback and is currently optimizing. It is expected that the next version will reserve the rear buckle positions for customers to facilitate your transportation needs.
Toyota_Tacom_2024-Updating Version.png

(Note: This display is a sample, not the final version of the product)

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding. We look forward to serving you better in the future.

Best regards,
Lasfit Team
So you got us to sign up for pre orders, made us wait then supplied product to Amazon before shipping our mats? Not cool. I have asked you to cancel my order via email. Please respond and take care of business.

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Dear Customers,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the temporary hold of the new Toyota Tacoma 2024 Floor Mats and Bed Mats due to customs inspection and last for half month. During this period, we struggle to connect the relevant colleagues to solve the issue and finally our packages delivered to the warehouse yesterday. However, the products of our brand's Amazon project team were warehoused as originally planned and so delivered more than a week earlier than the official store.

Our customer service team is responding to all related complaints one by one and providing compensation options to customers immediately. If customers want a refund, we will handle it in accordance with the process. Any issues can contact: [email protected]

Thank you very much for your patience. We hope you can experience our new products and look forward to your honest feedback on our products.
Thank you for your time!

Best regards.
Lasfit Team

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
New Event Update: Please Learn more and join it by >>click here

🥳Light Up Lasfit Reviews: $100 Reward Awaits! | Lasfit Reviews Event🥳

Hey y'all! We are over the moon that the new Lasfit Tacoma Floor Mats and bed Mat have arrived and most of y'all have already got 'em. To show our appreciation for your awesome support of our new product and to gather your genuine feels, we've got a brand-new activity lined up for you.

Here are the deets of this thrilling campaign:

Activity Time:
From August 1st to August 14th. The results will be announced on August 14th.

Activity Rules:
1. Share your review of the new Lasfit product with photos or videos and a real down-to-earth description of how you feel.
2. Please Post Your Reviews Under the Comment Below! We only collect the results here.
3. The person whose review racks up the most aggrement(likes) will snag a $100 coupon.

We know y'all dig sweet deals and amazing products, and this is your shot to not only spill the beans on your experience but also pocket some serious savings. Don't let this chance to get rewarded for your feedback pass you by.

The results will be announced on August 14th. So, start snapping those pics, get writing, and share what's on your mind with us. Let's make this campaign a smashing success together!

Come on, buddies! Let's show the community how fantastic Lasfit is. Remember, every review matters and we want to collect them and fulfill our slogan promise: For better vehicle life. Jump in and get in on the action right now!

Toyota Tacoma 2024 Floor Mats and Bed Mat Review Event.png

Muckle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
@LASFIT It seems there might be a quality issue. The fit on the driver side is horrendous. Passenger side isn’t much better. Did not try the rear seats.

Thoughts?

IMG_0419.jpeg

IMG_0418.jpeg
IMG_0417.jpeg
Sponsored