Sponsored

hackjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ice Cap TRD Off Road Premium
Autonation Toyota corpus christi TX got a TRD Offroad. Nobody hasn't claimed it yet. I thought about it but looks like it has the 8 inch screen and not the 14 inch screen which sucks.
My local dealer is saying, and this spreadsheet agrees, that there are currently ZERO allocations of the 14 in screen in all of Gulf States Toyota unless you get the premium package. I ain't paying for all that so the wait continues... that or I start researching what it takes to buy a vehicle out of state in TX. What the hell, Gulf States?!
Sponsored

Subs80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna and a Forester XT
All - Tacoma4G will be sponsoring the Tacoma Allocations Sheet going forward.

We are making changes to make it more user friendly for 4th generation Tacoma buyers. First, the sheet will be limited to the 2024 model year Tacomas to make it easier for our users to shop at-a-glance.

If the community here has any suggestions or requests, we can see if we are able to implement it. Keep in mind, the allocation information is from the tracker, so we do not have control over the source data, only how it is formatted and presented (within reason).
I know it’s a long shot, any chance you can add Canadian dealers to this spreadsheet?

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
Another thing to keep in mind is that the sold tab still list ADM and any dealer add ons even if you decline or delay them out. Mine shows that ADM around 2700 for PPt and other junk that I refused and

jspirate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 5MT Tacoma
A great database, and I appreciate all the work that goes into it. But, I do have a request for a couple columns to be added, at least to the TRD Sport database :) One for bed length, and another for transmission option. If at all possible.
YES! Please add bed length and xtra cab info.

Thank you

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
A great database, and I appreciate all the work that goes into it. But, I do have a request for a couple columns to be added, at least to the TRD Sport database :) One for bed length, and another for transmission option. If at all possible.
Good news. We will add transmission and bed length to the sheet later this week.

Sponsored

joemysterio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Wilderness
Ahh it's making me sad that I'm not seeing new allocations with SDM, but it's making me rethink if it's even worth waiting for now.

coldconfession13

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
My local dealer is saying, and this spreadsheet agrees, that there are currently ZERO allocations of the 14 in screen in all of Gulf States Toyota unless you get the premium package. I ain't paying for all that so the wait continues... that or I start researching what it takes to buy a vehicle out of state in TX. What the hell, Gulf States?!
Check here. Says 14" screens.

https://www.autonationtoyotacorpusc...a-Tacoma-ca7159700a0e0a92181172e1b92d2783.htm

https://www.autonationtoyotacorpusc...a-Tacoma-c99570760a0e083a73462620da4988cb.htm

I'm gonna pass on Tacoma and just go with my Ranger but just wanted to help someone.

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
There are only 4 Off-roads in the whole country with the 14 inch screen and not premium package and only one maybe two that are not sold. Take a trip to VA I guess? But maybe you could just get the premium for what that trip would cost? Not sure how far away you are:
20243TYLB5JN9RT001774Ice CapTacoma TRD Off-RoadTacoma TRD Off-Road$ 46,004$ -$ -PETERSON TOYOTABOISEIDALLOCATIONFALSEDealerHold
20243TYLB5JN2RT001549UndergroundTacoma TRD Off-RoadTacoma TRD Off-Road$ 46,230$ -$ -EDMARK TOYOTANAMPAIDALLOCATIONTRUEDealerHold
20243TYLB5JN3RT001480Supersonic Red [extra_cost_color]Tacoma TRD Off-RoadTacoma TRD Off-Road$ 47,878$ 47,878$ -BENNETT TOYOTA OF LEBANONLEBANONPAALLOCATIONTRUEDealerHold
20243TYLB5JNXRT001699BlackTacoma TRD Off-RoadTacoma TRD Off-Road$ 46,084$ 47,679$ 1,595ALEXANDRIA TOYOTAALEXANDRIAVAALLOCATIONFALSE

6 Sports under $50k, 1 in FL!
20243TYLB5FN9RT000181Ice CapTacoma TRD SportTacoma TRD Sport $ 48,898 $ - $ - Toyota of Downtown LALos AngelesCAALLOCATIONFALSEDealerHold
20243TYLB5JNXRT000617Solar Octane [extra_cost_color]Tacoma TRD SportTacoma TRD Sport $ 49,880 $ - $ - VILLAGE CADILLAC-TOYOTAHOMOSASSAFLALLOCATIONFALSEDealerHold
20243TYLB5JN1RT001459Celestial Silver MetallicTacoma TRD SportTacoma TRD Sport $ 46,254 $ - $ - HERITAGE TOY. CATONSVILLEBALTIMOREMDALLOCATIONTRUEDealerHold
20243TYLB5JN0RT001632UndergroundTacoma TRD SportTacoma TRD Sport $ 49,308 $ 49,308 $ - ALLEGHENY TOYOTAFRANKLINPAALLOCATIONTRUE
20243TYLB5JN5RT001271Celestial Silver MetallicTacoma TRD SportTacoma TRD Sport $ 45,859 $ - $ - LAUREL TOYOTAJOHNSTOWNPAALLOCATIONFALSEDealerHold
20243TYLB5JN7RT001630UndergroundTacoma TRD SportTacoma TRD Sport $ 46,119 $ - $ - TOYOTA OF SCRANTONSCRANTONPAALLOCATIONFALSEAvailable

Sponsored

hackjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ice Cap TRD Off Road Premium
There are only 4 Off-roads in the whole country with the 14 inch screen and not premium package and only one maybe two that are not sold. Take a trip to VA I guess? But maybe you could just get the premium for what that trip would cost? Not sure how far away you are:
Oh wow... so not just a Gulf States thing. I'm firm on getting an Off Road so I can see myself either driving out of state to purchase, or giving in to the temptation and getting a premium from the dealer I've been working with. Maybe Toyota just sees me as the oddball for wanting no softex, no moonroof (too loud with a roof rack anyways), but wanting premium sound and a big screen. Obviously, premium is more... premium... but I'm trying not to spend money on things I don't care about.

Also, Colorado Springs?! I lived there for 25 years. One of my intentions for this truck is to drive it up there and wheel some of the trails I did in my last 4Runner! There are some great trails right outside of town off Old Stage Rd.

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Oh wow... so not just a Gulf States thing. I'm firm on getting an Off Road so I can see myself either driving out of state to purchase, or giving in to the temptation and getting a premium from the dealer I've been working with. Maybe Toyota just sees me as the oddball for wanting no softex, no moonroof (too loud with a roof rack anyways), but wanting premium sound and a big screen. Obviously, premium is more... premium... but I'm trying not to spend money on things I don't care about.

Also, Colorado Springs?! I lived there for 25 years. One of my intentions for this truck is to drive it up there and wheel some of the trails I did in my last 4Runner! There are some great trails right outside of town off Old Stage Rd.
Yep, we'll be checking everything we can out in the new Taco, though we are going more Overlanding and it has to be a daily driver too, so we're just staring with better stock sized tires, rock rails and skid plates. In the future who knows, but it'll get us a lot of cool places. I hope you find what you are looking for! Good Luck!

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
Just read on another forum that Toyota has locked the info with a token password, is this true and the end of the allocation list? I sure hope not as it was an extremely valuable tool for everyone.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Just read on another forum that Toyota has locked the info with a token password, is this true and the end of the allocation list? I sure hope not as it was an extremely valuable tool for everyone.
Not true. As you can see, the sheet is available and was just updated tonight.