Sponsored

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Great list to start your search for a heavily discounted Tacoma purchase. My daughter wants to buy my new taco, so I may just seek out one of these “undesirable“ units….Solar or Bronze, 14” trd OR with upgrade package would be the target.
Sponsored

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Interesting idea. You should be able to get serious discounts on the in-range trucks. Your chances would be good because not all that many in an given range set will fail. And if they do Toyota will fix them.

An owner on this forum just got his back after under a week and had a loaner. You wouldn't really be taking all that big of a chance.

TrustButVerify

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Would be nice if admin stickys this…more important the sifting through the constant billboard of vendor adds
Agree. I don't want to scroll past DingFing Glovebox Organizer and FooosBo Seat Covers for actual info.

Now that the vendors are PMing users on the board and sending them free products so they spam glowing reviews, we should see more of this.

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
lol, china has to have an outlet for all the crap it makes….Gotta love those nonsense product names for cheap garbage add on’s on Amazon.
Sponsored