Sponsored

Manual seat adjuster 2024 Sport -- seat sinks down!

JT michigan

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma TRD
sadly my 24 sport came equipped with manual seat adjuster...in particular when raising ("pump lever") the seat.
i was hoping to set it and forget it,but if I dont drive it for a day or so the seat sinks down! Malfunction or expected?
Sponsored

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
My Sport came with electronic seats. I thought 'what's the point'? I'm the only one driving it, once I set it, that's it. What I didn't realize is that the power seats have so much more positions than manual. As far as your 'pump', if it's the same type of system as the lumber setting on mine, mine never varies unless I touch the control. I would say yours's is defective.

NewtoToyota

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
I have seen other posts about this same problem. I have the manual seats in mine and have no issues with it changing at all. It is a brand new truck, I would try to get that fixed under warranty.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
I have the same issue with my SR5, dealer said the height adjust is part of the seat rails now, and that they have the part on order and will be replacing it.

Ill keep you updated how I make out. I'm waiting for the 5K mile service visit and having them also do an oil change while it's there. The rep said they will take care of everything in one go and toss me in a loaner car for the day.

4GElsa

First Name
Jessie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off-road 6MT
sadly my 24 sport came equipped with manual seat adjuster...in particular when raising ("pump lever") the seat.
i was hoping to set it and forget it,but if I dont drive it for a day or so the seat sinks down! Malfunction or expected?
I have this same issue on my TRD OR, I always have to pump it every day before I drive. I will definitely bring it up when I bring it to the dealership for maintenance.
Sponsored