marked up 4g

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrispyTacoLover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma Off-road
OP, hope you enjoy your truck. Honestly, I don’t understand why anyone would bash the OP, he even says it was marked up in the title. He got what he wanted and is happy. A good ending, imo. BTW: Turbotruck!, I negotiated almost 2x your negotiated discount. Just saying, there’s always someone who did better. Let’s all just be cool, eh?
Paying $62,000 for a SR5 is robbery.
Sponsored

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
OP, it sounds like you got the SR5 upgrade package, so you have some nice features and comforts. I think maybe there’s a sense you had a minimum spec SR5. I enjoy the same features you got. Makes the truck more comfortable on longer trips for sure.

OP
OP
Cvalleytacoma

Cvalleytacoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2024
@CrispyTacoLover it was a little bit more than 62 but I removed almost all the crap they add I only paid for gap insurance extended paint warranty and other things they already had added like the alarm and either things ended up being 59 after tax reg fees everything

OP
OP
Cvalleytacoma

Cvalleytacoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2024
@SilverSurfer at the end of the thread it comes down to what you use daily for me mandatory options like 4x4 and premium sound I would never say no to factory jbl system and leather options on my truck I rather use that on a daily drive to work than a non functional hood scoop and a trd sport sticker. Our money is being spent better on bare plastic fenders and a trd sticker wait the dif lockers that don’t lock.

Sponsored

CrispyTacoLover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma Off-road
@CrispyTacoLover it was a little bit more than 62 but I removed almost all the crap they add I only paid for gap insurance extended paint warranty and other things they already had added like the alarm and either things ended up being 59 after tax reg fees everything
Whatever. Your story keeps changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.