Sponsored

MOLLE panel mounts / holders??

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
Does anyone know who makes MOLLE panel mounts / holders to hold knives, multi tools and flash lights? Im looking for something that I can put my multi tool and flashlight in to mount to the MOLLE panel next to the gear shift
Thanks

2024 Tacoma MOLLE panel mounts / holders?? IMG_2218
Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2023 4Runner, 2024 Tacoma
Molle is a "universal" system. So if you google or search amazon or ebay with what you're looking for with the word "molle" at the start you're going to get a lot of hits.

If you're looking for recommendations, I go to the Army Surplus store near my house to find small usable pouches. I found a molle multitool sheath that has a flashlight strap and paracord pouch on it.

That being said, you can hit Ebay and search: -> Multitool Folding Knife Sheath Pouch Molle Flashlight <- and the top result is exactly what you're looking for.

Last edited:

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Not much out there for our trucks yet, but the accessories market will develop. I'm looking for a passenger side panel to mount my ham radio. Rago has a product out, but I have no need or desire for the drivers side. I don't particularly care for their name splashed on the side either!
https://www.ragofabrication.com/products/4th-gen-tacoma-center-console-molle-panels?currency=USD&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&stkn=bb2a8e10f171&cmp_id=18672236311&adg_id=&kwd=&device=m&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwhIS0BhBqEiwADAUhcy-nKwDNhbsrCLCCxEt27bKnbMTXhfbiU3UOdTzKHqhQNKTLBUxT_xoCC8EQAvD_BwE

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra CrewMax
I'm sure this time next year the aftermarket for these trucks will be white hot. As a Tundra owner, I was always jealous of the massive aftermarket support for Tacoma's vs Tundra's.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24’ Tacoma TRD Off Road
I like the sun visor attachment Molle panel from Tacoma lifestyle. I put my flashlight & knife on there. Just go to the website and type Molle panel. They’re not specific to the 4th gen taco but they work.
2024 Tacoma MOLLE panel mounts / holders?? IMG_4902

Tacoflvrd

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD sport
I’m really hoping someone makes one to mount in the back of the cab on the roof like the third gens have. Would love to put some more fishing gear up there.
Sponsored