Muslogy Interior Organization - ‘24 OR Prem

Mpflies2

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I ordered some of the @Muslogy Auto interior organization options on prime day. Posted my order number to their giveaway post. Won the refund! Wanted to post my thoughts.

The side door handle compartments. Fit perfectly, doesn’t seem to inhibit the existing function as a handle. Seems well made!

Door Handle Inserts

The center console organization tray fits perfectly as well. No complaints!

Center Console Organization

The seat crack or cup holder surround organizing trays. The crossbar fits perfectly fore and aft of the cup holder. In my mind I was hoping they would sit a bit further down to catch stuff that might fall out of my pocket. They won’t work for that as they’re too high up. They seem like a fine organizer but not sure what I’ll use it for primarily. I had planned to drop my key fob into them but they’re a pinch narrow for mine. They do fit but I can’t just drop them in. Have to specifically set them in a certain way to fit. Can’t be certain but it seems like mine are slightly pinched in. May be slight plastic deform. Could also have been molded that way and the narrowing is intentional. See photos.

Cup Holder/Seat Gap Organization

Finally, I got the silicone tray that sits down in the gap to the right of the gearshift column. It wasn’t too well represented in photos but I assumed it sat much higher up so that I could drop something in it and still be able to easily retrieve whatever I put in there. In reality it’s more like a liner that sits in the bottom. Will work fine to reduce wear and tear but unless I’m missing something doesn’t greatly increase functionality or increase the storage in any way. That said, the fit is ok’ish at best. Silicone bowing inwards but I imagine with heat and time it may settle into the bottom and assume that shape a bit better.

Shift Panel Side Storage Tray

All in all, the price was excellent as it was free from winning the giveaway.

Big thank you to Muslogy for that!

Overall everything seemed excellent quality wise with the exception of slight fitament and functionality for me personally in a few instances. I plan to but some of their other products in the end so I’d say the purchase was worth getting overall (even if not free)

2024 Tacoma Muslogy Interior Organization - ‘24 OR Prem IMG_8863

2024 Tacoma Muslogy Interior Organization - ‘24 OR Prem IMG_8861

2024 Tacoma Muslogy Interior Organization - ‘24 OR Prem IMG_8860

2024 Tacoma Muslogy Interior Organization - ‘24 OR Prem IMG_8920

2024 Tacoma Muslogy Interior Organization - ‘24 OR Prem IMG_8921
Sponsored

Last edited:

Muslogy Auto

BASIC Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hey friend! Thank you for your feedback! Muslogy is striving to do better for our owners!

Sner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
Thanks, this is a great review, I ordered the unit for between the seats and for beside the grand bar/shifter. I thought the same of the photo that the insert would give less depth to that area - but what you are saying is it’s just a liner. That’s disappointing. I’ve yet to receive the products. Thinking I’ll be sending that one back when it arrives as it’s not doing what the pictures seemed to depict it doing,

Muslogy Auto

BASIC Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Thanks, this is a great review, I ordered the unit for between the seats and for beside the grand bar/shifter. I thought the same of the photo that the insert would give less depth to that area - but what you are saying is it’s just a liner. That’s disappointing. I’ve yet to receive the products. Thinking I’ll be sending that one back when it arrives as it’s not doing what the pictures seemed to depict it doing,
Thanks for your feedback. Please let me know how it goes when you receive it and we will make sure things go perfectly for you if you would like to return it

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
I bought their CF dash overlay kit and the drink holder inserts. We shall see how it goes. The drink holder OE little mat they come with is sort of a pain to get out to clean up in there

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mpflies2

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem! Glad it was a useful review! I just ordered the cup holder liners and the hidden center console storage box with the contest refund money and they both fit great!

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
I may order the door handle inserts and the seat holders. I have the cup holder, they are nice and hold the bottle firm.

Sner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem! Glad it was a useful review! I just ordered the cup holder liners and the hidden center console storage box with the contest refund money and they both fit great!
I received my order, got the organizer for cup holder seats - works great. Also ordered the “organizer” by the shifter and passenger grab handle. Totally disappointed in that it’s not as represented, it should just be called a liner, it’s nothing more. Worse is that as your picture shows, it doesn’t even fit correctly, sits in there all bunched up. Trying to get it sent back, little of a problem as I bought it while in US and then brought it back to Canada with me. Point is it is nothing like they describe it, @Muslogy Auto tried to make it sound like something it’s not.

Muslogy Auto

BASIC Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
It looks like this insert is not installed in place. Could you try to push it down to ensure the bottom attaches to the floor? @Mpflies2

2024 Tacoma Muslogy Interior Organization - ‘24 OR Prem 1722931399633-ff

Muslogy Auto

BASIC Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I received my order, got the organizer for cup holder seats - works great. Also ordered the “organizer” by the shifter and passenger grab handle. Totally disappointed in that it’s not as represented, it should just be called a liner, it’s nothing more. Worse is that as your picture shows, it doesn’t even fit correctly, sits in there all bunched up. Trying to get it sent back, little of a problem as I bought it while in US and then brought it back to Canada with me. Point is it is nothing like they describe it, @Muslogy Auto tried to make it sound like something it’s not.
Thank you so much for your purchase and feedback. I will bring your feedback to the team and edit the product page to make it right.

We received positive review pics from other customers, it shall fit in place without problems if you push it down and make the lower edge face front. (we will add an instruction on the product page to make it clear) Feel free to let us know if there is any problem and we will make sure things go perfectly for you.
2024 Tacoma Muslogy Interior Organization - ‘24 OR Prem 1722931890865-kw

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mpflies2

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It looks like this insert is not installed in place. Could you try to push it down to ensure the bottom attaches to the floor? @Mpflies2

1722931399633-ff.png
Yea, it’s down in all 4 corners with the low side facing forward.

even when I remove it the sides naturally are bent inwards. It’s just the way it’s formed unfortunately. Obviously wasn’t going to return it since I won the giveaway and already had the order refunded. Not a big complaint just was pointing it out for awareness of what it may or may not do if ordered.

2024 Tacoma Muslogy Interior Organization - ‘24 OR Prem IMG_9205
2024 Tacoma Muslogy Interior Organization - ‘24 OR Prem IMG_9206

Sner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

even when I remove it the sides naturally are bent inwards. It’s just the way it’s formed unfortunately. Obviously wasn’t going to return it since I won the giveaway and already had the order refunded. Not a big complaint just was pointing it out for awareness of what it may or may not do if ordered.

IMG_9205.jpeg
IMG_9206.jpeg
Glad someone else is able to support my issue, I did purchase mine and was successful in getting a refund after making a case that it doesn’t fit, only to be apologized to for not producing and providing me with instructions on how to install it and being told they have many photos of others where it fits correctly. There‘s no need for instructions just admit that either quality control on the product isn’t what it should be or that you made an error in the mould - making the end user feel like they are the problem isn’t the way to earn business.

rather what they should do is provide me a refund, apologize that it isn’t right, and then send me a prepaid return label to send it back so they can see for themselves it doesn’t fit and make the necessary adjustments.

Muslogy Auto

BASIC Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma

IMG_9205.jpeg
IMG_9206.jpeg
Thanks for the further feedback. I have brought your feedback to the team and will make an update on the solution to address this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience caused and hope you enjoy our other products

Muslogy Auto

BASIC Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Glad someone else is able to support my issue, I did purchase mine and was successful in getting a refund after making a case that it doesn’t fit, only to be apologized to for not producing and providing me with instructions on how to install it and being told they have many photos of others where it fits correctly. There‘s no need for instructions just admit that either quality control on the product isn’t what it should be or that you made an error in the mould - making the end user feel like they are the problem isn’t the way to earn business.

rather what they should do is provide me a refund, apologize that it isn’t right, and then send me a prepaid return label to send it back so they can see for themselves it doesn’t fit and make the necessary adjustments.
That makes sense, thank you for pointing it out and letting us know about it.
I have brought your feedback to the team and they will test the fitment to figure it out and make adjustments. Thanks again for your further feedback to help us make improvements on the product. Hope you enjoy our other products and feel free to let us know if you have any product ideas or suggestions
Sponsored