Sponsored

My Solar Octane TRD Off Road 6 foot Bed arrived at dealer

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
My Solar Octane TRD OR ordered April 8th, the day of the Solar eclipse, has arrived at the dealer.

I expect I’ll get it next wkd or during the week. The dealer is closed on Sunday.

A few notes:
- It has chrome lug nuts, earlier Off Roads had black lug nuts. I like both, unsure which ones I like better

- It has not been PDI’d as far as I know. Was delivered to dealer today. Yet it has the front plate holder mounted and black lower moldings. I ordered body coloured moldings that were a dealer installed accessory on the web site. I don’t like the black ones.

- It has factory mud flaps on it.

- The TRD decals seem crooked, are they supposed to be to follow the fender flares body line? Both side were kind of angled to the back.

Super excited, and a pretty rare truck at the moment in 6’ bed Solar Octane Off Road configuration.

2024 Tacoma My Solar Octane TRD Off Road 6 foot Bed arrived at dealer IMG_5826

2024 Tacoma My Solar Octane TRD Off Road 6 foot Bed arrived at dealer IMG_5825
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kjc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR
Ya the decals are supposed to be like that... It definitely looks strange at first but you get used to the angle.... Awesome Truck haven't seen those chrome lugs maybe it's new? I think a 6ft Octane is definitely rare... Have fun

How fars the dealer... I'd be there before they opened 😂

OP
OP
Lando

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At least I don’t need to get mudflaps. Must be a Canadian spec thing for them to come factory. So all I got to do is a dash cam and find out about body colour moldings. I have everything else.

Tankinfrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road
Man, I envy you so much. I'm having so much trouble finding the a TRD Off Road with 6' bed and the premium package. Beautiful track, enjoy it!

OP
OP
Lando

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man, I envy you so much. I'm having so much trouble finding the a TRD Off Road with 6' bed and the premium package. Beautiful track, enjoy it!
In Canada the OR Premium only comes in a 5 foot bed, and the orange is still quite rare. Mine is a regular Off Road. The 6’ bed make it feel like a real truck, looks better balanced with the long cab and is so much more useful.
Sponsored

Last edited: