Sponsored

New Tacoma Incoming

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra CrewMax
Did you just overlay the sheet over the rims and cut?
Sponsored

OP
OP
goin2drt

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Did you just overlay the sheet over the rims and cut?
I did. I first cut the sheet in a smaller piece that covered the one section. Then peeled and stuck it on. Then cut it.

OP
OP
goin2drt

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Installed the @Diode Dynamics hitch light. I bought the non brake light version. I will report back on brightness tomorrow but if I am being honest for the premium price it misses the mark. The casing that the light comes in I am sure is a generic one and certainly does not work great with the Toyota oversized receiver hitches. You can see from the pics if I set it to where the actual tabs lock in to the side holes it sticks out quite a bit and looks ugly. It also wiggles a ton in that position. I had to just push it in to make it flush and it is fairly snug so I hope it stays that way. I mean $25 on Ebay I would have been completely fine. At $106 I am just meh on it.

2024 Tacoma New Tacoma Incoming IMG_8625

2024 Tacoma New Tacoma Incoming IMG_8626

Diode Dynamics

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma
Installed the @Diode Dynamics hitch light. I bought the non brake light version. I will report back on brightness tomorrow but if I am being honest for the premium price it misses the mark. The casing that the light comes in I am sure is a generic one and certainly does not work great with the Toyota oversized receiver hitches. You can see from the pics if I set it to where the actual tabs lock in to the side holes it sticks out quite a bit and looks ugly. It also wiggles a ton in that position. I had to just push it in to make it flush and it is fairly snug so I hope it stays that way. I mean $25 on Ebay I would have been completely fine. At $106 I am just meh on it.

IMG_8625.jpg

IMG_8626.jpg
Hey there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We genuinely appreciate your input and are sorry to hear that the hitch light didn’t meet your expectations. We strive for the best quality and fit in all our products, and it’s important to us that our customers are satisfied.

Regarding the fit and casing concerns, we’d like to address them directly. Our hitch lights are designed to be versatile, but sometimes specific vehicle variations can affect the fit from vehicle to vehicle We’re constantly working on improving our designs and would be grateful for any additional details or photos that might help us enhance future versions.

Additionally, please remember that all our products come with an 8-year warranty. If you encounter any issues with the light or its fit, please reach out to our customer service team. They can assist you with a replacement or find a solution that works better for your setup.

We hope to turn your experience around and appreciate your understanding. Feel free to message us directly or post here if you have further questions or need assistance!

Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma
@Diode Dynamics I just sent you pics and a video to your messenger on here.
Thank you for sending over the images!

2024 Tacoma New Tacoma Incoming Extensio

Based on what we see, the product's fitment is indeed consistent with the design intended for the 2024 Tacoma. The slight protrusion you’re observing is due to the placement of the receiver holes by Toyota, which is reflected in both our product images and the installation video.

0:36 Insertion into Reciever

As mentioned earlier, you’re welcome to take advantage of our return policy. If you’re within the first 30 days of purchase, we can provide a free return shipping label and issue a full refund without any restocking fees.

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

If you have any questions or need assistance, our customer service team in St. Louis is available for a quick and hassle-free call to help with the return process. We’re here to ensure everything goes smoothly!

OP
OP
goin2drt

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
goin2drt

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reporting back the LVEDS license plate reverse light is brighter than hell. Well worth the money and I am completely satisfied.
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE