Sponsored

OEM 4th of July 20% off Accessories

alkregha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport (in production)
Sorry if this has been posted or if there is a better spot, but Looks like OEM parts are 20% off from the dealers today. At least in NC area. Check out Fred Anderson Toyota for what appears to be the best pricing to start with. I saved a bunch on tonneau, bed mat, etc.
Sponsored

xraided

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 6MT TRD Sport/06 BSP Xrunner (RIP)
Sorry if this has been posted or if there is a better spot, but Looks like OEM parts are 20% off from the dealers today. At least in NC area. Check out Fred Anderson Toyota for what appears to be the best pricing to start with. I saved a bunch on tonneau, bed mat, etc.
got a link? It pulls up the acctual dealership when I googled it

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
My question is, do they ship?

Tried to order a tonneau cover from a dealer out of state and they canceled it cause they wouldn't ship for some reason.

OP
OP

alkregha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They will ship but not sure about a tonneau. I added a tonneau, cargo divider, and mat to my cart and it said I wasn’t eligible for shipping. I removed the tonneau and it quoted a shipping price.

looks like the sales run until the 8th.

Sponsored

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
I wouldn't mind picking up a set of the cast aluminum running boards and TRD skid plate. Just didn't k ow if it was worth it since I've had issues trying to ship other things.

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra CrewMax
Just Google the part number and start searching the results for the best price. I have two online carts full of parts that I need a truck to install. A lot of dealers separate their online parts selling from their normal business selling. If in doubt, Google the address and you'll see if a dealer has the same address. Good OEM prices are available every day if you're willing to put in the work.

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra CrewMax

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Got the part #s for what I was looking for from the NC dealer and just ordered them through my local dealer. Apparently that 20% is Toyota-wide, or at least the dealer in UT is participating as well.

Was $600 in shipping from NC 😂

OP
OP

alkregha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah the 20% is all Toyota nationwide. For me in NC, Fred Anderson is the cheapest price to start with, before the 20% off. So when you stack the two discounts it’s really cheap. But yeah, I’m doing local pickup not shipping :crackup:

Sponsored

Romer

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road & 2014 Land Cruiser
shipping free is limited to the first $200. When I added the Tonneau cover it added almost $1000 in shipping and then took $200 off. So I bought a Bed Mat , OEM Floor mats (Rubber) and the exhaust dump tip/Off road tail pipe . That came under $200 shipping so free shipping. The $148 shipping is included in the discount
2024 Tacoma OEM 4th of July 20% off Accessories 1720128768065-ys

I found a local dealer doing the 20% off sale. The OEM Tonneau cover was $100 more than other places but I can pick it up. Going to call a couple of other local dealers tomorrow before I order it. Best price for the sale I found was $918, but shipping made it way expensive. The Local dealer with same 20% off sale is $1017.

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
I wish there was an easier way to see local dealer prices for comparison. Toyota parts should display each dealer price instead of having to select the dealer to see the price.

Then some dealers (I think Fred Anderson does this) will show a price but then show an even lower price once you go to checkout.

Mygallon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Limited
Here are my experiences with https://autoparts.toyota.com/ and their periodic holiday sales.

1. Go to https://autoparts.toyota.com/
See picture 1

2024 Tacoma OEM 4th of July 20% off Accessories toyota sale 1

2. Perform the below steps. When successfully completed, it will look like the below picture. Note blue arrows.
- 2a. Create yourself an account and log on to https://autoparts.toyota.com/.
- 2b. Select your local Toyota dealership. This is where your items will be shipped to. I believe if you ship to your selected dealership, shipping is free. That has been my experience so far.
- 2c. Define your vehicle.
See picture 2
2024 Tacoma OEM 4th of July 20% off Accessories toyota sale 2

3. Once logged in successfully, search for the parts or accessories you want to purchase. In this example, I will show you the wheels I purchased during the Memorial Day Sale.

4. Search for part 2024 Tacoma TRD Matte Black Wheels or PTR56-35242-F1. Notice the price of the wheels, they're discounted 28%. This is my normal selected dealership discount. According to Thompson's Toyota, this is because I am buying online from them. This 28% has nothing to do with the current holiday sale. Note, I have noticed that some dealerships have different discounts compared to Thompson's Toyota.
See picture 3
2024 Tacoma OEM 4th of July 20% off Accessories toyota sale 3

5. Once you add items to your cart and you will now receive an additional holiday discount. How this percentage is calculated, I am not sure. The bottom line is, these wheels I purchased received a total of 38% discount and no charge for shipping because they were shipped to my selected dealership. Using this process, I also purchased my bed mat, black chrome tip and other small items.
See picture 4

2024 Tacoma OEM 4th of July 20% off Accessories toyota sale 4

6. Note!! The Toyota online process doesn't provide you status of whether the item are in stock or back ordered. In my case, some items came quickly and others took some time. But it was worth the wait for Genuine Toyota Parts and a great discount. I hope this works for you. - Good Luck

xraided

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 6MT TRD Sport/06 BSP Xrunner (RIP)
Here are my experiences with https://autoparts.toyota.com/ and their periodic holiday sales.

1. Go to https://autoparts.toyota.com/
See picture 1

toyota sale 1.jpg

2. Perform the below steps. When successfully completed, it will look like the below picture. Note blue arrows.
- 2a. Create yourself an account and log on to https://autoparts.toyota.com/.
- 2b. Select your local Toyota dealership. This is where your items will be shipped to. I believe if you ship to your selected dealership, shipping is free. That has been my experience so far.
- 2c. Define your vehicle.
See picture 2
toyota sale 2.jpg

3. Once logged in successfully, search for the parts or accessories you want to purchase. In this example, I will show you the wheels I purchased during the Memorial Day Sale.

4. Search for part 2024 Tacoma TRD Matte Black Wheels or PTR56-35242-F1. Notice the price of the wheels, they're discounted 28%. This is my normal selected dealership discount. According to Thompson's Toyota, this is because I am buying online from them. This 28% has nothing to do with the current holiday sale. Note, I have noticed that some dealerships have different discounts compared to Thompson's Toyota.
See picture 3
toyota sale 3.jpg

5. Once you add items to your cart and you will now receive an additional holiday discount. How this percentage is calculated, I am not sure. The bottom line is, these wheels I purchased received a total of 38% discount and no charge for shipping because they were shipped to my selected dealership. Using this process, I also purchased my bed mat, black chrome tip and other small items.
See picture 4

toyota sale 4.jpg

6. Note!! The Toyota online process doesn't provide you status of whether the item are in stock or back ordered. In my case, some items came quickly and others took some time. But it was worth the wait for Genuine Toyota Parts and a great discount. I hope this works for you. - Good Luck
when you say "some time", how much time we talking about?

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Thank you for posting this! You saved me $203.55 on a tonneau cover :)
Sponsored