Rick97

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep compass Trailhawk, Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V6
Hi,

I would like to know what do you think about the timing to order a Tacoma off road premium hybride:

- good timing to order a Tacoma 2024 hybride now and received it around February 2025
- Or wait septembre to order a Tacoma hybride 2025 that I will get ….

Hard decision, do you think if you order a 2024 and they don’t get the alocation for it you received a 2025 ?

It’s hard to order now, received in 2025 a 2024…

If tou want to resale it, it is going to be a 2024 !

Thanks
Sponsored

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Agree with above, same truck. If there were significant changes you desire, I would recommend waiting, since there’s not…quoting Arnold S….”Do it noooowwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

Andy@AAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tacoma, 2022 Wrangler 4xe
I'm playing the waiting game for a few reasons.

1- Interest rates are most likely coming back down (even if just a small amount).

2- QC issues are still plaguing the release. Getting better, but still a lot of small (and correctable) issues.

3- May be easier to get a deal (at least not a huge mark-up) on a '25 once the new has worn off the 4th Gen trucks.

4- In my case, waiting to see if Jeep does a mid cycle refresh on the Gladiator for the '25 models (I'm interested in a 4xe version if the payload doesn't suck).

5- Aftermarket support is still pretty sparse which may affect the options you want to get from the factory.

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I'm playing the waiting game for a few reasons.

1- Interest rates are most likely coming back down (even if just a small amount).

2- QC issues are still plaguing the release. Getting better, but still a lot of small (and correctable) issues.

3- May be easier to get a deal (at least not a huge mark-up) on a '25 once the new has worn off the 4th Gen trucks.

4- In my case, waiting to see if Jeep does a mid cycle refresh on the Gladiator for the '25 models (I'm interested in a 4xe version if the payload doesn't suck).

5- Aftermarket support is still pretty sparse which may affect the options you want to get from the factory.
1. If they do, you can refi.
2. Please define “Plague”, I don’t have any problems with mine.
3. Price increases every quarter. Getting a 24 under current conditions will probably get you a better deal.
4. I had a gladiator years ago. Try holding your foot over the gas pedal. Hint, size 10 and above doesn’t fit and you need to angle your foot on the gas. Also, just jeep everything. And they did a refresh for the 24’s.
5. Getting better every day and I can’t see how that would stop you from buying.

Just my 2 cents, you be you…
Sponsored