Sponsored

SaltySam

First Name
Samuel Ferrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma off-road and 2023 civic type r
I don't think there is as much demand as I expected due to the high pricing. I have managed to find 3 Trailhunters that aren't spoken for.
That’s why I believe it’s possible to negotiate these halo trims to an extent. MSRP is within reach or getting significant ADMs and accessories taken off or lowered. Ive done it to a few of my vehicles that originally had high mark-ups with pretty good luck 👍

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
I don't think there is as much demand as I expected due to the high pricing. I have managed to find 3 Trailhunters that aren't spoken for.
I broke down and inquired about the TH in Auburn CA (it’s the nearest one to me). They said they won’t sell it to non-locals. Hope demand is still soft when they start popping up in my area.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus LX470
It's strange how the PNW has almost nothing showing on the locator. Like 10 trucks ... all TRD Offroad and pretty much all IceCap.

Then I look at other areas (like Phoenix) and there's like 100 trucks with a bunch of Trailhunters and TRD Pros. What gives??

P.S - Does anyone know when / how frequently Toyota updates the locator?

OP
OP
Tsturbo

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
It's strange how the PNW has almost nothing showing on the locator. Like 10 trucks ... all TRD Offroad and pretty much all IceCap.

Then I look at other areas (like Phoenix) and there's like 100 trucks with a bunch of Trailhunters and TRD Pros. What gives??

Totally agree with this, the PNW was also one of the last places to get non hybrid Tacoma’s also. Not a fan of Toyota strategy on how they allocate.

Sponsored

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro

I also noticed Phoenix had many more trucks allocated then most. Not sure why.

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
Did several searches through the Toyota website from all parts of the country, TRD OR HV had the most units, followed by TH and actually a few Pro’s. Unfortunately NO Limited or Sport HV’s yet. Also NO estimates on when they would deliver.

https://www.toyota.com/search-inventory/model/tacomahybrid/
if its helpful for anyone I ended up chatting with a sales rep for a little bit today and he told me there have been some issues with parts supply so particularly on the hybrid trims we’re gonna be seeing a limited number of configurations initially (like mostly black interiors vs boulder for softex seats for now. That’s the example he gave me). I’m not sure how it translates to trims across the board but that might explain why there seem to be more ORs and TH and TRD PRO allocations than the others? Anyway I hope that’s helpful. To me it reads as just getting all the supply chain underway and nothing too alarming. The sales rep didn’t seem worried either just thought it would slow the initial rollout down somewhat.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Totally agree with this, the PNW was also one of the last places to get non hybrid Tacoma’s also. Not a fan of Toyota strategy on how they allocate.
It’s because Toyota has given the PNW a region ID# of 13. We are doomed.

Last edited:

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
Yep... 2 dealers called me with THs and said they're available. I have no deposit anywhere. Not a fan of the TH especially in the bronze. Looks like an old man truck.

Sponsored

evlfred

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tundra Plat
any one seen a Limited Hybrid on there yet?