Sponsored

PNW Trailhunter Port of Portland QC HOLD - 10/01/2024

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 TRD Off-Road
So I have noticed that Toyota hasn't allocated any new TH's to the PNW region for about a month now. I am assuming it's due to the QC hold at the Port of Portland. I've called almost every dealer in WA and to see if their system's "timeline" had an estimated delivery time and all of them have replied the same. I have attached an screenclip of what they've shared with me. Often times the dealers aren't even getting notified that a TH is getting delivered until the night before, which is a bit frustrating. Does anyone have any further insight as to what issues are holding them up at the port?

EDIT: I've tried to look up the VIN's in the transmission replacement tracker, no luck. So I'm curious what issue is being addressed. Could it still be the Mass Intake Filter issue?

TIA

2024 Tacoma PNW Trailhunter Port of Portland QC HOLD - 10/01/2024 Image20241001105747
Sponsored

Trailcat

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhunter (reserved)
Well that's not good. It seemed like all the holds were finally released. Dealers here just started getting new allocations again and the first Trailhunters are arriving.

Unless something has changed, none of the Hybrids were affected by the transmission service bulletin. I hope yours is released quickly!