First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
nytop.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-road
Totally agree and have no skin in the game but I would buy NOTHING from NYTOP. They are gouging their customers and evident with that move Rather than be A PART of a community and build relationships on providing a “fair” price they simple tried to take advantage of first to market and gouge their customers. How or why anyone would want to give a company like that their hard earned money is beyond me but hey it’s your money.

BTW they have done it twice now with two of their parts and the cheap turn down exhaust dump that you can buy from another vendor for $99. They don’t want to be a part of the Toyota Tacoma community, they are out to make a fast buck and be gone.
Regarding the exhaust dump tip, the price difference is simply because ours are made out of Titanium vs steel from other companies.

Hope we are able to answer all of your concerns. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you guys have any other questions!
Sponsored

808taco

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trd sport MT underground premium
I have a trd sport. Received the cross member part from RCI. Installed with my trailhunter skid plate. Cannot be any happier. $39 part with $115 shipping fee because hawaii...

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
WOW! An 87% price reduction. Who says there's inflation these days?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Hey NYTOP.............why don't you produce a 'plastic' skid plate for those of us that want better aerodynamics than the felt thing with the two scoops. A lot of us don't use out trucks for off road but want something like most cars have these days. Package it with your lower priced cross member, both for $200 and you'd have a winner!

dvrgz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Long Bed
Anyone here have the RCI skidplate package?

IMG_5141.png

Sponsored

W0xie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4x4
Installed my RCI crossmember for my sport. Very impressive build quality at the $39 price point.