Rock Sliders for Long Bed 4th Gen Tacoma

Clay is the Way

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
I called Wescott Designs yesterday asking if they Rock Sliders for the 24 Tacoma long bed. They said they have not got their hands on one yet to fit and fabricate yet.
Sounds like months out before available.
If I lived in the Phoenix area I have offered mine for sizing.
Sponsored

Wayne B

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Long bed
I live in Colorado and took my long bed up to RCI and they did a scan on mine They are supposed to be in design as I write this, and they will install on my truck as a test when it is ready. Hopefully I will get a discount from them.

Also, the OEM rock rails are out and can be found with a 20% discount this 4th of July weekend from some online parts dealers for around $600 depending on the dealer. I can't find the specs for the type of material or wall tubing thickness. Anyone have better info?

Cabby30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 DCLB TRD OR
I’m thinking I’ll go wescott over oem for my LB so that I can also use them as a step. The OEM ones look too recessed to use as a step.

OP
OP
Clay is the Way

Clay is the Way

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
If you don't choke on Wescott's price pull the trigger on those. IMO the next best on the market is Cali Raised Led Rock Sliders. I have the double cab long bed and ordered them with the kickout and top plate all power coated.
Hopefully I will receive them next week. I will post pics when I have them installed.
Lead time is 10 to 12 weeks right now, and should be less when production catches up to demand.

Sponsored

Wayne B

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I live in Colorado and took my long bed up to RCI and they did a scan on mine They are supposed to be in design as I write this, and they will install on my truck as a test when it is ready. Hopefully I will get a discount from them.

Also, the OEM rock rails are out and can be found with a 20% discount this 4th of July weekend from some online parts dealers for around $600 depending on the dealer. I can't find the specs for the type of material or wall tubing thickness. Anyone have better info?
RCI did a test fit this week for their new 6ft bed rock sliders on my Tacoma. Tell me what you you think, 20 degrees (driver's side) or 5 degrees (passenger). Should be ready in a couple weeks. I'm leaning toward the 20's.

Wayne B

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RCI did a test fit this week for their new 6ft bed rock sliders on my Tacoma. Tell me what you you think, 20 degrees (driver's side) or 5 degrees (passenger). Should be ready in a couple weeks. I'm leaning toward the 20's.

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

Cabby30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 DCLB TRD OR
I’m leaning towards 5° for step up versatility. I use my 4runner’s sliders as a step and theyre 5°. Both look good though!
Sponsored