Sponsored

Seat Covers

BillyJoeJimBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Has anyone found decent seat covers for the 2024 Tacoma yet?
Sponsored

raronbobertson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 Tacoma TRD off-road
Katzkin has some for the 4g. Less seat covers and more just changing seats to leather but they look great.

Drakka01

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Solar Octane Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Coverking has 2024 covers. I've used theirs for over a decade and they fit super well and look great. The ballistic are great for the back seat if you have pets. I also like the 2 tone of the neoprene so you can do black + a color that matches your exterior.

OP
OP

BillyJoeJimBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Coverking has 2024 covers. I've used theirs for over a decade and they fit super well and look great. The ballistic are great for the back seat if you have pets. I also like the 2 tone of the neoprene so you can do black + a color that matches your exterior.
The Coverkings looks nice, I'll probably go that route. Thanks for sharing!

Liquidassets

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off-road
Katzkins starts at $1895 for front and rear. They no longer sell for diy install

Sponsored

Snowjunky24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A lot
a lot of companies are just saying their 3rd gen stuff fits the 4th. They donā€™t even know they are different from 23 to 24

OP
OP

BillyJoeJimBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
a lot of companies are just saying their 3rd gen stuff fits the 4th. They donā€™t even know they are different from 23 to 24
I was worried about the same the thing but CoverKing specifically asks if you have ISO dynamic seats when ordering so I'm assuming they're up to date for the 2024.

Drakka01

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Solar Octane Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I'm seeing that a lot on tonneau covers but I've had 4 different sets from Coverking over the years including for 3rd gen about 1 month after they started shipping and they were spot on so I think Coverking does their research. I guess we'll see in about a week when they arrive. They have a perfect fit guarantee so if they do just ship 2023 covers, they'll have to make it right.

Snowjunky24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A lot
I'm seeing that a lot on tonneau covers but I've had 4 different sets from Coverking over the years including for 3rd gen about 1 month after they started shipping and they were spot on so I think Coverking does their research. I guess we'll see in about a week when they arrive. They have a perfect fit guarantee so if they do just ship 2023 covers, they'll have to make it right.
Let us know. Iā€™m definitely interested in the leatherette covers if there a tight fit

Sponsored

Jdunlap12

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
Iā€™m thinking about waiting for the rough country seat covers to come out. Anybody use those seat covers before?

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
Wet Okole were often recommended for the previous gens. I'm guessing they will come out with a 4g version at some point.

OP
OP

BillyJoeJimBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Iā€™m thinking about waiting for the rough country seat covers to come out. Anybody use those seat covers before?
My buddy has them for his 3rd gen, they seem great, especially for the price. I was actually hoping for the same ones but they don't have them yet. Emailed rough country and no response on possible timing.

I'll probably just go Coverking so we have something before the summer adventuring starts.

robfultz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road
Has anyone found decent seat covers for the 2024 Tacoma yet?
Do not buy from usacarseat.com
Sent me a set for my 2024 Taco that must have been for a 3rd gen.
3ā€ short on the front seats.

5 emails & 10 photos later offered a 10% refund. Said they were still useable.

Not in my truck!!
Sponsored