Sponsored

SiriusXM deletion?

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Like most others on here, I got a 3 month trial of Sirius with my 2024. The trial has now lapsed because I'm fine with Spotify. How do I delete the Sirius stations from the infotainment screen? Anything I do, the 'subscribe to Sirius' box pops up.
Sponsored

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
To remove items from your Library, simply tap the check mark icon on the content page.
Or select Library in the navigation bar, click on the content you want to remove, then tap the check mark icon on that content page.

Kjc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR
This would be awesome if we could get rid of the stuff we do to use..
For me I never will use Amazon or Apple music but still have to scroll through it when using the steering wheel controls

rchrds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter
To remove items from your Library, simply tap the check mark icon on the content page.
Or select Library in the navigation bar, click on the content you want to remove, then tap the check mark icon on that content page.
Ohhhh- gotta go do this- thanks!

syrade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4th gen tacoma TRD offroad
I'm still lost cant figure out where to go, got any pictures or video?

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Try this link and if you donā€™t get it from there, let me know and Iā€™ll do the step-by-step.
This one is for a system reset just to take it back to factory, and then you have to reprogram everything the way you had itā€¦..

From what I can tell, you cannot delete any of the apps like Sirius or Apple Music or Amazon Music. I wish you could at least hide them if you could not delete them, but I see no way to do that.
if you wanted to just delete favorites, thatā€™s easy and I think you know how to do that. If not me again. I made a short video on that.
I never renew my serious subscription because I rarely ever listen to the radio. I just like to listen to the vehicle and for emergency vehicles, which are hard to listen to between being half deaf and how quiet they make these vehicles.

PS. Pass this on if you will, if anyone is interested, the top end of that Tacoma is 107 MPH.
Colorado was 98
The Ranger was 110.
I heard it through the grapevinešŸ˜ŽšŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶
Sponsored