Sponsored

renxchee

First Name
Renchie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD OF ROAD
Took a video of the upcoming carven dump exit exhaust on my 2024 trd off road tacoma. Not available yet will update this thread when they will be

First clip: Stock exhaust vs Carven dump exhaust

(Most aggressive exhaust i heard and cheapest compared to its competitors for the 4th gen) drone is there on the freeway but i came from a straight pipe v6 and this carven is tolerable for me, it tucks under the frame but doesnt angle straight down, angles slightly under the lower trailing arm so itll be real loud when window is open

Second clip: stock dump exhaust

(Stock exhaust without rear half) sounds like the nytop dump exhaust, this gives you a high clearance exhaust while slightly louder than stock, and its free! Dont waste your money on the nytop unless its for aesthetic reasons, but even then you wont even see the exhaust since it tucks under the frame

Sponsored

Last edited:

camb1999

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma sport
How did you get it to fit on the off road? Does it hit the transfer case?

OP
OP
renxchee

renxchee

First Name
Renchie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD OF ROAD
How did you get it to fit on the off road? Does it hit the transfer case?
It fits but the exhaust was touching my transfer case, carvens shop truck was a 2WD so they had different measurements compared to 4x4, it was too close, any movement it would hit the transfer case and possibly melt it, i had titanium exhaust wrap on it until i had time to put my stock back in and return the carven so they can develop a new one, i highly suggest not putting this one on a 4x4 it makes it angle so an exhaust leak would occur, but without the exhaust leak it sounded awesome!

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
It fits but the exhaust was touching my transfer case, carvens shop truck was a 2WD so they had different measurements compared to 4x4, it was too close, any movement it would hit the transfer case and possibly melt it, i had titanium exhaust wrap on it until i had time to put my stock back in and return the carven so they can develop a new one, i highly suggest not putting this one on a 4x4 it makes it angle so an exhaust leak would occur, but without the exhaust leak it sounded awesome!
Looks like you have to cut the factory pipe to install the carven kit? Or did I see that wrong an d it will bolt up to the cat?

Sponsored

TrustButVerify

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Took a video of the upcoming carven dump exit exhaust on my 2024 trd off road tacoma. Not available yet will update this thread when they will be

(Most aggressive exhaust i heard and cheapest compared to its competitors for the 4th gen) drone isn't bad and tucks under the frame, doesnt angle straight down, angles slightly under the lower trailing arm

(Stock exhaust without rear half) sounds like the nytop dump exhaust, this gives you a high clearance exhaust while slightly louder than stock, and its free! Dont waste your money on the nytop unless its for aesthetic reasons, but even then you wont even see the exhaust since it tucks under the frame

This is the first aftermarket exhaust that doesn't make the Tacoma sound like a Honda Prelude.

Tacocho

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to buy a 4th Gen taco soon.
Can you get some sound clips while driving?

(Most aggressive exhaust i heard and cheapest compared to its competitors for the 4th gen) drone isn't bad and tucks under the frame, doesnt angle straight down, angles slightly under the lower trailing arm

OP
OP
renxchee

renxchee

First Name
Renchie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD OF ROAD
This is the first aftermarket exhaust that doesn't make the Tacoma sound like a Honda Prelude.
Yup right on that, an axle dump exhaust will give you that agressive sound that you wont get from a V4, well see what other companies dump exhaust sound like. MBRP told me they will be coming out with a dump exhaust also. Carven and Mbrp were the best for the 3rd gen imho, and this 2024 carven is still not as loud as the 3rd gen carven or mbrp
Sponsored